Dropping

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 21st, 2012, 11:06 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
I know it's a little early for this, but I really think Caleb has dropped the last couple of days. Suddenly I can breathe so much easier and I haven't had my usual discomfort from him hanging out in my rib cage. However, I've literally had to pee every 30 minutes. I even look like he's dropped. Anybody else experiencing some dropping already? I've heard that they can and do un-drop sometimes, so I better take advantage of my new found ability to breathe while I can
October 21st, 2012, 12:30 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I haven't noticed anything, although I never had the issue of her being really high up in my ribs at all, so I'm not sure I'd notice the change.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

October 21st, 2012, 04:10 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
None here. My breathing and indigestion is only gotten worse in the last week or two.
Samantha hasnt dropped but she isnt real high up either. She just loves to stretch out so her lower half of her body is up in my ribs and her head is about even with my belly button. That is where she has been for quite a while now.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
October 21st, 2012, 04:32 PM
Christina(mommyof2)'s Avatar Army Wife
not here.. cant breath and heartburn
October 21st, 2012, 05:22 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
This baby is sitting in my lap! I wish my phone was working so I could post a picture. He moved up a little after my NST Thursday but over the weekend he has worked his way back down. When I feel his feet they are right at belly button level.

October 21st, 2012, 06:06 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Yup. I think I posted about it a few days ago! LOL. Like, I literally woke up one day and it was like "Ahhhh...I can breathe!" but, I also have to pee every three minutes. I mean, I had to stop three times during the ten mile trip to my drs office last week. It was pretty ridiculous. But besides the peeing and shooting pains down my vagine, I'm actually a fair bit more comfortable.

Oh and I know I'm not crazy because I went for my u/s and she had turned and was head down and I was only measuring a week bigger than I was three weeks ago, but I think that's more because of where she is sitting than anything.

Daffney

October 21st, 2012, 07:13 PM
DawnVH's Avatar Supermom to Sid and Este
I had dropped at 28 weeks and then she had moved up just a bit....but she's back down again and I'm still "sitting on her head". Yep....very uncomfortable here as well!
October 21st, 2012, 08:01 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It definitely can happen! I dont think this one has dropped yet, though. I can still feel his feet kicks pretty high up on my belly. Of course I thought for a few mins he even turned breech because I could have sworn I felt strong jabs to the bladder... But then it stopped. Who knows?

...Hilary...
Mommy to Charlotte (b. 12/15/2008)
and Clara (b. 11/28/2010)
and Benjamin (b. 12/11/2012)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search