Make me laugh!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree9Likes
  • 1 Post By PaxtonsMom
  • 1 Post By amberj90
  • 1 Post By sara121773
  • 2 Post By PaxtonsMom
  • 1 Post By humnck
  • 2 Post By The Lesha
  • 1 Post By wavrunnr

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 11:04 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What is something funny your baby is doing?

This week Pax has gotten REALLY into smacking people, toys, his high chair table and pretty much anything. He has been grabbing cheeks, chins, BOOBS, shirts...and looks at you with this look of sheer amazement like, "DID YOU KNOW YOU HAD THIS?"
humnck likes this.

October 22nd, 2012, 08:30 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Ever since Ethan was born, my mom and I have been clicking our tongues at him. At first it seemed to calm him down, and then it started making him smile everytime he heard it. So now he has learned how to click his tongue at people. It is so hilarious. When he first starts to do it, it sounds like he is trying to smack his lips together and then every once in awhile you hear a little pop! sound where he clicked his tongue! It cracks everyone up who sees / hears it.
humnck likes this.
October 22nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
jill has been laughing whenever we take her onsies off or when you wipe her neck. anything that touches her neck a certain way makes her laugh so loud and sweetly! i love it so much!
humnck likes this.
October 23rd, 2012, 07:40 AM
LOL! Pax clicked for one more and never again! That is so funny! And Sara, you're gonna have a ticklish one in Jilly bean!!!!!!!!!!
humnck and sara121773 like this.

October 23rd, 2012, 10:33 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Addy is VERY talkative. DH had her this morning downstairs and they were "watching" tv together, I could hear her upstairs "ohahohah, ahhhh, oooohh" - it was hysterical, she clearly had a very strong opinion on what they were watching
sara121773 likes this.

October 23rd, 2012, 11:35 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Just yesterday Raini grabbed my mom's face holding tightly to the back of her hair and then attempted to gnaw her face. mom thought it was hysterical. DH calls her the zombie baby.

and we visited her cousin Karlee who is a month older than her and they sat face to face in their carseats and karlee would lean over and grab Raini's toes and Raini would giggle, then Karlee would squeal and babble then do it again. it was soooo cute!!
humnck and PaxtonsMom like this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
October 23rd, 2012, 01:52 PM
LMAO! On Saturday, Pax had just eaten peaches and decided to chew on his thumb...I was holding him, talking to my mom, he grabbed my hair and then SHOVED his thumb in my mouth - I HATE PEACHES!!!

October 23rd, 2012, 01:58 PM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We play this game w/ Chris where we say "Boop!" and touch his nose. He thought it was soooo funny one day that in between laughing at it, he tried to make the same sound....but it just came out as a scream.

also, when he gets his Baby Einstein toy to play music, he looks at me like, "yep, I did that."
sara121773 likes this.

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
October 24th, 2012, 06:23 AM
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! Boop!

October 24th, 2012, 07:56 AM
Super Mommy
Pippa loves to chew on her feet - so much that she rolls herself over by pulling on them, then she gets really upset cuz she rolled over - so we flip her back and she just laughs and laughs
October 24th, 2012, 04:01 PM
Jessie O's Avatar Veteran
Nicholas grabs me by the hair and gnaws on whatever part of my face he can get in his mouth! He also pulls my glasses off of my face. EVERYTHING goes in his mouth.
October 24th, 2012, 04:46 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by PaxtonsMom View Post
LOL! Pax clicked for one more and never again! That is so funny! And Sara, you're gonna have a ticklish one in Jilly bean!!!!!!!!!!
i call her jilly bean all the time haha. and yeah she is so ticklish! i tickle her sides her chest her back and feet and she laughs at me. its so sweet
October 24th, 2012, 06:25 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie O View Post
Nicholas grabs me by the hair and gnaws on whatever part of my face he can get in his mouth! He also pulls my glasses off of my face. EVERYTHING goes in his mouth.
Don't you just love when they pull your glasses off? Ethan has recently decided it is very funny to do that to both me and my husband. Ironic though because he has a little pair of sunglasses that he wears and doesn't touch.
October 25th, 2012, 05:53 PM
Super Mommy
Adler boob dives any woman that carries him. he usually leaves drool marks when he does.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search