Energy Pool

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By taatie10
  • 1 Post By Momma_Mia
  • 1 Post By MarlowesMum

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 22nd, 2012, 05:22 PM
Super Mommy
Anyone want to throw all their energy into a pot and share it with everyone? Cause mine has taken a dive even more than it did last week.

I swear I could sleep ALL day. You BTDT moms really were not kidding saying that the first and third trimester are very similar. Except now I can't eat as much as I am hungry. I DO feel miserable afterwards though. Whew. 7-10 weeks left! Can't believe it is coming up so quickly! And yet SO far away!

October 22nd, 2012, 05:54 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
I think that will be one pathetic pool with the way most of us feel right now
Twist likes this.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
October 22nd, 2012, 06:03 PM
Mega Super Mommy
It feels like I've been living my life underwater for the last two or three weeks.

Daffney

October 22nd, 2012, 06:09 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Yeah, I don't have any energy to spare to give to the pool. My worst week was a couple weeks ago. It was just bad. I still have no energy, but that week I was falling asleep on the couch by 7 pm!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

October 22nd, 2012, 06:33 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
I guess I'm not doing too bad in this department. I feel exhausted most of the time, but I do have enough energy to exercise at least 30minutes a day. Granted, if I don't exercise then restless leg syndrome keeps me up all night, which makes me more exhausted. I'm still ready for bed by 9 most nights.
October 22nd, 2012, 06:49 PM
Super Mommy
Lol yeah idk how you do that! Although it makes sense that it helps with your leg pains. I might have to try that. I've been pretty good about taking our dog to the mailbox and back almost everyday but i think i could go for longer. I'm just afraid of the pain walking causes me in my belly.
This next appointment needs to hurry up so I can have my TSH levels checked. I think that might be a part of why i've been more tired than usual this past week.

And holy heartburn! Just laying down in bed on my phone writing this and BAM! I can feel the wrath of drinking water!

October 22nd, 2012, 06:56 PM
Momma_Mia's Avatar Super Mommy
Haha ur going to have to take an I.O.U. from me. I can think of all kinds of things I need to do but I just can't seem to get anything done...when I start I get sooo frustrated with how slow I'm moving around n that I can't just get around like I used to...just getting up n down wears me out
Twist likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum

October 22nd, 2012, 09:33 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlh27 View Post
I guess I'm not doing too bad in this department. I feel exhausted most of the time, but I do have enough energy to exercise at least 30minutes a day. Granted, if I don't exercise then restless leg syndrome keeps me up all night, which makes me more exhausted. I'm still ready for bed by 9 most nights.
Oh wow that is way more energy than I can muster up. I got on the treadmill for the first time today in 2 weeks and I'm exhausted. It was taking all I had to make dinner. I'm sure my very bad night of sleep last night didnt help.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
October 23rd, 2012, 07:14 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Quote:
Originally Posted by taatie10 View Post
Oh wow that is way more energy than I can muster up. I got on the treadmill for the first time today in 2 weeks and I'm exhausted. It was taking all I had to make dinner. I'm sure my very bad night of sleep last night didnt help.
It's just a necessity for me. If I don't force myself, I don't get any sleep that night (not that I sleep great otherwise, but it's worse without exercise), and then I'm even more tired the next day. If I'm having a really hard time, I'll split my workouts into sessions, one of which is a 15 minute brisk walk during my lunch hour. Overall it really helps me, but yeah, those no energy days are very difficult.
October 23rd, 2012, 11:26 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm happy to report that my nesting energy drive from the past few weeks has waned significantly and I can now join you all in the "can't I just do it later?" gang.

Plus, I'm finding that when I overdo it...not only do I get exhausted, but my BH contractions the next day are just INTENSE. Anyone else have that problem?
Twist likes this.
October 23rd, 2012, 11:30 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma_Mia View Post
Haha ur going to have to take an I.O.U. from me. I can think of all kinds of things I need to do but I just can't seem to get anything done...when I start I get sooo frustrated with how slow I'm moving around n that I can't just get around like I used to...just getting up n down wears me out
I am in the SAME place. My husband has been so helpful though. He is doing dishes right now while my behind is glued to the same spot it's been since I got out of bed this morning.

I was talking to my mom and dad earlier and it hit me that right now being pregnant feels a lot like when I had mono. In fact, if I didn't already know i was pregnant I would think my mono was coming back. Never thought I'd say this but I am SO over being pregnant now! D:

October 23rd, 2012, 11:36 AM
Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlowesMum View Post
I'm happy to report that my nesting energy drive from the past few weeks has waned significantly and I can now join you all in the "can't I just do it later?" gang.

Plus, I'm finding that when I overdo it...not only do I get exhausted, but my BH contractions the next day are just INTENSE. Anyone else have that problem?
Yes! I get them when I'm just walking up the stairs. But I've had a few that were questionable on the pain and feeling part. While I was out at a craft store with DH last week they were in my lower back almost like when I had the sciatica pain but it felt like a burning sensation and then my whole stomach would get hard and just ache. Not pleasant at all.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search