Wednesday Whines and Woohoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By MarlowesMum
  • 2 Post By DawnVH
  • 1 Post By Wishinfor2ndblessing

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
October 24th, 2012, 05:46 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
If you have any whines and/or woohoos today, post them here!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

October 24th, 2012, 05:55 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: Work is a beeeyotch. We've scheduled SO many social security hearings lately and since it's my job to prep them all...all I can see between now and this baby physically leaving my womb is furiously working to make sure that these are all as thoroughly prepped as possible before I leave. Gah....

Woo-Hoo: Lost 2 pounds and gained 2 inches in my 33 week appointment! THAT's the way to do it ladies... Also, doc told me yesterday that the "safe" zone starts as early as next week; when I hit 34 weeks they will NOT stop labor. Not that this was a concern for me, but it's still nice to know...
rlh27 likes this.

October 24th, 2012, 06:31 AM
DawnVH's Avatar Supermom to Sid and Este
my "hoo-ha" hurts.

on a good note: I actually look alive today. I got a shower, put some makeup on, styled my hair, put on some nice clothes, and will actually look pretty good for my doctor appointment today. You know, gotta look nice for that cervical check! ha!
crystalcherry and mlc52811 like this.
October 24th, 2012, 07:09 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Whine: I still have sooo much left to do... I have to finnish unpacking my house, DH needs to finnish painting the trim in Sophia's room or I'm gonna do it, I have to go shopping for all the stuff I need for Sophia, Set up the nursery, and prep at work for my temp..... so busy.... and I'm so tired

Woohoo: Yesterday was my baby girl's birthday.... she turned 8.... (Gah I feel old) It seems like yesterday they handed her to me.... I can't believe it's been 8 yrs already.

FTM... .enjoy every minute with your littles ones.... cause they grow in the blink of an eye..... and before you know it theyre no longer your baby, but a big kid.....

this is what I posted on Facebook for her

It's hard to believe that 8 years ago today the doctor handed me a beautiful baby girl. They told me to take her home and hold her, teach her, and love her. What they didn't tell me is that she would hold my heart in the palm of her tiny hands, she would teach me that I depend on her to need me and want me, and I would love her more than I ever imagined possible. And when I thought I couldn't possibly love her more God would prove me wrong. Happy Birthday my sweet baby girl. I love you more than there are stars in the sky!
dibbers likes this.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by Wishinfor2ndblessing; October 24th, 2012 at 07:11 AM.
October 24th, 2012, 07:45 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Whine: m/s has been horrendous the last two weeks

Whoo hoo: Too many to mention! I'm carving pumpkins with ladies at church tomorrow, I have a shower next Sunday, we start childbirth classes next week, we're going to move into our new apartment soon, my sister decided to come visit for Thanksgiving, and I could go on I am one blessed woman!
October 24th, 2012, 07:51 AM
dibbers's Avatar Super Mommy
My back is killing me

Woohoo: I got a tax rebate this month so Christmas shopping is well underway

11/03/12
October 24th, 2012, 08:06 AM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I feel like I have a bowling ball sitting on my cervix and with each little twitch I feel like my bladder is going to explode but when I go to the bathroom I barely do anything.

WooHoo: Another week is half over! I am so ready to have my body and health back. It will be so nice to not have to drive to the doctor/hospital 2-3 times a week.

October 24th, 2012, 08:11 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whoo hoo--I have my 34 week appt fri with an U/S!!

Whine- Where do I begin... I am soo done being a "single" parent 5 days a week, I want DH home at nights and not just the weekends. He tries to get friends to come over and help, I don't want friends I want HIM, and he doesn't get that. Plus I can't freaking walk from one end of the house to the other with out running out of breath and having to sit down. there is soo much more but it would be a novel.

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

October 24th, 2012, 08:19 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm feeling like a crappy mom today. My three year old is driving me up the wall. He was SO bad at the doctors this morning when I was repeating my glucose. It was humilliating and I left the office in tears. I don't know what the deal is lately. Other than that, not much to complain about!

Daffney

October 24th, 2012, 08:51 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: my back hurts so bad and I am so uncomfortable.

Woo-hoo: invites for my baby shower have been sent out.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search