November Roll Call!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 09:15 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Name: Sarah / Glycerin19

For those still pregnant:
How are you holding out? Most days are o.k. I still sometimes even forget I'm pregnant. I'm hoping to do very little in the next few weeks to rest as much as possible. Thankfully, that's easy for me to do with our lifestyle.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? Just over three weeks.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

November 2nd, 2012, 01:09 AM
Super Mommy
Name? Justine

How it the little one doing? Amazing! Her bilirubin finally went down, and she's an amazing sleeper/eater. She never fails to bring anyone who comes in contact with her oodles of smiles!

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? My water breaking. I was having a dream, sort of, through a rather odd contraction, and I remember telling myself that I could handle that for a couple of hours. Then all of a sudden there was this crazy breakage of a sac in my uterus, like a dart going through a water balloon... and gallons upon gallons of warm water gushing out onto the pillow that was between my legs. It was the most amazing feeling ever, as oddly as it sounds--well, until it was all gone, and then the contractions were a million times worse. Well anyway, about an hour later I was given an epidural, and when I was sitting on the table with the help of my husband, it happened all over again--just as much in the same fashion! The nurse thought it was pretty crazy, and so did I!
Rosalie Octavia, born on October 22nd and 9:35am, 7 pounds 2 ounces, 19 inches.

Last edited by tinx; November 2nd, 2012 at 02:08 AM.
November 2nd, 2012, 03:36 AM
Veteran
LetGo / Nicole

I'm holding out well. The only discomfort is creaky hips at night. It's worse when I forget to exercise. Gotta keep moving!

I'm due on Thanksgiving, so 3 more weeks. No signs she's coming sooner.
November 2nd, 2012, 06:40 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Name: Robin

How are you holding out? Doing just fine

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? 19 days until my induction day although my dr highly doubts I will make it to that date. Last check (As of 11/1) I was 4cm, 50% effaced and at a +3 station. So he thinks that with this being baby #4 and with how low baby already is that once my cervix thins I will progress super FAST! Contractions are 3 mins apart (not very painful just uncomfortable).

November 2nd, 2012, 07:21 AM
canarycream's Avatar Experienced
Canarycream/Becky. Here for daughter Emily

She seems to be doing fine. I am going down to her house Saturday to give her a pedicure so her toes look pretty. (She is a trooper and rarely complains, she deserves a pedicure)

She will be induced on Monday. Yehaw!!
BabyLove23 likes this.
November 2nd, 2012, 07:44 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Chantel

For the new mommies:
How it the little one doing? she is doing fantastic. Such a good baby.

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? uh yea! The fact I couldn't get an epi with the pitocin and her being delivered by the nurse!

November 2nd, 2012, 08:32 AM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Carrie
How are you holding out? I'm hanging in there. Tired and uncomfortable, but manageable. Today is my last day at work before maternity leave, so I'm excited about that.
How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? I am scheduled for an induction next Wednesday, November 7. But I am on a waiting list for November 5, so I could get called in sooner. I kinda hope she comes on her own before then though.

November 2nd, 2012, 08:50 AM
Veteran
How are you holding out? Not sleeping well but doing okay. My worst pain is hre feet in my ribs. My whole right side hurts, front ribs and back!
How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? I am scheduled for an induction on 11/8. I don't think I will go before then. Next Friday I won't ever be pregnant again! I am looking forward to the recovery and getting back to being myself but that is kind of a sad notion.
November 2nd, 2012, 09:01 AM
Veteran
Name: Angie

How are you holding out? I am hanging in there, but getting more uncomfortable every day.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? I have 27 days until my due date, but I am not sure if I will make it. My contractions are picking up, and baby is really low.

I know I haven't been posting much! I do read, but posting has been difficult for me.

November 2nd, 2012, 09:20 AM
Veteran
Name: Stephenie/iloveyouAddyBear

Still pregnant
How are you holding out? I'm doing good, doctor asked to do an NST yesterday after saying baby's heart sounded low so that kinda freaked me out cause it was the first time ever but baby is fine she was just sleeping lol.. And today I woke up puking. Other then that I'm good!

How much long till your due date scheduled c/induction? 24 more days till my due date and they can't seem to go fast enough lol!

November 2nd, 2012, 09:45 AM
Name: Channon

How are you holding out? Very anxious - just want to meet my little guy and be done being pregnant - 40 weeks is a LONG time.
How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? Due date on Monday - 3 more days, but he seems pretty cozy in there. No mention of induction but next appointment is November 7.
November 2nd, 2012, 10:56 AM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Name:Tammy

For the new mommies:
How it the little one doing? She is doing great! Wants to breastfeed a lot, but my milk isn't in yet so its kinda frustrating at times. But her frequent sessions will hopefully bring my milk in faster! I'm glad she is so eager to feed.

Did anything about your delivery experience come as a surprise? Not really, I was a little surprised that she was almost 10 pounds, I thought she would be high 8 or low to mid 9lb.
November 2nd, 2012, 11:08 AM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How are you holding out?
I'm alright. Have good and bad days.. some days I'm over it, other days I really would like him to hold out for another week or two until I feel more ready!

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction?
I am due on the 28th.. BUT Caleb came two weeks early, so I am hoping and praying that this little guy decides to also.. because 4 weeks is a bit long for me.. and then if I go overdue.. oh lord I can't handle 6 or more weeks of this at ALL!

November 2nd, 2012, 12:02 PM
Veteran
Name: Laura

How are you holding out: Pretty good. I have my days where I just want it to be over and hold my little man, but I'm so close to the end I know I just need to relax

How much longer until your due date/induction: I'm due in 9 days!!!!!! I think he'll be here within the next week though, bc with my other 3 they were a few days b4 their due dates.
November 2nd, 2012, 12:11 PM
Mega Super Mommy
How are you holding out? ok, sometimes i want him here right now other times i'm panicked at all i have left to do

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? 28 days until my dd but i'll be induced earlier

November 2nd, 2012, 07:08 PM
kamiyu910's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kamiyu910
Name: Rachel

How are you holding out?
Barely! Lol. I've resigned myself to being pregnant a while longer, but the doctors keep messing with me, one minute freaking me out and then the next everything's just fine...

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? I only have like 8 days left before my EDD... we'll see if I pop before then ^.^

November 2nd, 2012, 08:39 PM
Pregnant with#3
Angela

I am ready to have Ansley! I have two more shifts at work and I just want to make it through them! She is sitting low and it is starting to hurt to walk!

My csection is on the 8th! I can't wait!

Ansley McKenna arrived November 8, 2012 6lbs 10.5 oz 18.5 in
November 2nd, 2012, 09:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Name: Sarah

How are you holding out? Doing good. Most days I can still wear my heels, but today I had so much pelvic pain I could barely walk in my tennis shoes.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? Section scheduled for the 17th.

November 2nd, 2012, 10:30 PM
Alaska Baby14's Avatar Gonna be a family of 4!
Name: Jessica

How are you holding out? Not doing too bad.. Hips are hurting while sleeping now. I'm exhausted and have no energy!!! But can't complain too much... Overall I'm feeling pretty good!

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? My due date is the 10th... One week to go... No talks yet for induction or anything else... I have a feeling I'm going to go over.. She doesn't seem ready!!

<3
November 3rd, 2012, 05:54 AM
Super Mommy
How are you holding out? I actually feel better than I have in awhile. BP has been normal at the last 3 appts & I the house is finally ready for baby. Losing my job may have been the best thing that could have happened to me.

How much longer until your due date/scheduled c/induction? EDD 11/30 - knock on wood LO will make an appearance sooner.

Tags
november 12 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search