Hello again!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree5Likes
  • 4 Post By RandE
  • 1 Post By Katie L

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 1st, 2012, 10:22 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I haven't been around much. To be honest I'm really lazy and couldn't be bothered to log in. haha.

Rhydian is 9 months old today! He is doing great, getting big. We have 6 teeth. No crawling or anything like that yet- he's lazy. lol. But he does pick his chest up and change direction and then rolls to where he wants to go. He's starting to try to stand more lately too. He hates food. Baby food especially, but I'm starting to win him over with 'real' fruit and veggies. ha.

Anyway, HI! Good to see you again (those of you not on my FB). If you see topics getting bumped from eons ago from me it's just because I haven't read them yet!

Here is Mr R.

November 2nd, 2012, 04:05 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Glad to hear he's doing well. Such a cutie! And so many teeth now! Winter still hasn't cut her first one. lol So we're still on the purees with other soft stuff. So cute how he gets around. Little Miss's newest thing is pulling up. You can't put her down, she has to stand. Now if we need to let her go, she goes stiff to hold herself strait, and we just have to lay her on the floor.
November 2nd, 2012, 05:56 AM
QueenBee_2012's Avatar Regular
Mr. R is so cute and sounds like he's doing fantastic!!

November 2nd, 2012, 01:16 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cute!

November 3rd, 2012, 09:57 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
He's adorable!!

November 4th, 2012, 01:25 AM
Bella11356's Avatar Super Mommy
I just want to pinch his little cheeks!!!

Holland just rolls too...but she will pull up on her hands to stand...her new thing is "hold my hands while I walk" But i notice ya'll have wood floors in the background...so do we. So I don't put her down much because even with a blanket its still hard. so unless i make time to just go sit in one of the bedrooms with carpet and take the blanket, she doesn't get any floor time. They will both be fine, im sure, and i kind of like the idea that she isnt crawling all over the floor.

Congrats on the 6 teeth! We are at 4, her tops just just broke through.

November 19th, 2012, 12:39 PM
RandE's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry it took so long to respond... again. haha. Thanks for the compliments, he's a little stinker. lol

I let him crawl around the floor. Even with the hardwood. He has a blanket on the floor that I lay him down on but he is usually in another room in a few moments. Oh yeah! He's ARMY CRAWLING now. lol. My days of putting him down and leaving and expecting him to be in the same spot when I return are over! He was clear in the other room the other day when I went to go make breakfast. -.-

He doesn't pull up or anything. Not crawling on his knees yet either. I read that they learn to do that from a sitting position? I don't put him down in a sitting position much because of the hard floors. I don't want him to fall over and crack his head. That being said he's pretty proficient with it- but I don't have a lot of time to just sit with him like that every day. So no getting up on his knees= no pulling himself up and no knee crawling. He stands holding on to things when I put him like that but can't get there by himself.

Also, right after I wrote my original post- tooth #7 popped through. haha

November 19th, 2012, 05:32 PM
Working mommy
Wow! It's hard to believe how big all the kids are getting!

Jack will be 9 mo tomorrow. He has had 8 teeth for about a month or so and now aims for the back of his mouth. I'm afraid those molars will be coming soon.

He has been crawling for about 2 solid months and now he is super fast. He pulls to stand on everything. And in the last couple of weeks he has started cruising more. But his newest trick is STANDING ALONE! He just lets go when he is standing at the furniture or the learning table. He waves his hands, yells and even balance checks himself. But he never tries to walk...yet. Totally going to be an early walker. Yikes!

Happy holidays to everyone!
RandE likes this.

Our FET love to complete our family
November 20th, 2012, 02:30 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
We have hard floors, too. Winter will still bonk her head twice a day. She cries till we pick her up, immediately stops crying, and then wants to be put back down. Little attention getter!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search