Must...Kill...NOW...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 7th, 2012, 09:25 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
I am uncontrollably angry with everyone and just want to be left alone or to break something. This is not normally me and I obviously don't want to throw fits and break things. I just don't know how to calm myself down when I get mad and lovely dh does not think I should have any reason or cause in the world to even be a little upset. Um, HELLO! I'm pregnant, had to stop most of my meds at the first signs of pregnancy, am currently weaning off of my pain med substitute, etc. Add to that the very real stresses of life like needing to smog & register both cars($$$), having little money(they just dropped down what I was getting even lower), my youngest needing glasses and/or corrective surgery for her eyes, bad dental problems(putting it lightly), etc. and I am just going over the edge. Is it not fair that he HELP with any of these things?? He says he will help but his idea of helping is for me to come up w/ money, find an eye doctor, find a convenient time to go, write down their phone number for him and make a list to remind him to call. I am just done... I want to cry all of the time but I don't...I just get even more angry. So there's my rant.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

November 7th, 2012, 09:39 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel you, I'm a matchstick these days and I don't have near the stresses going on that you have.

November 7th, 2012, 10:19 PM
crystalcherry's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think a lot of it is just normal end of pregnancyanger but once you add the other things you are having to deal withits just to much. I told dh earlier today that I'm so ready to be able to take something to calm me down. My kids are driving me insane to the point that I want to lock myself in my room when they get home. Every little thing makes me want to snap at them. I'm normally pretty relaxed with them even after being askes the same thing for the thousandth time. I hope it gets better soon and he starts helping you out some.

November 7th, 2012, 10:38 PM
Tammyms's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm sorry you're not getting the help you need/deserve I'd be ready to fall apart too...

Make a pregnancy ticker
November 7th, 2012, 10:42 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Ugh I feel for ya.... I feel very short tempered lately too and I dont have nearly as much on my plate as you.... So sorry - hope your load eases up a bit :/

November 7th, 2012, 11:32 PM
rucca1002's Avatar Veteran
I totally relate Rebecca! I am a basket case. I wasn't like this with my previous two pregnancies. I have a ton of stress, feel completely overwhelmed (especially financially) and it all debilitates me. I spent all last Thursday crying on my couch. It was uncontrollable. And my DH is currently not speaking to me because he is upset with me for not apologizing to him about our most recent fights (which were total communication breakdowns because we are both so stressed). So, I don't really get angry, I just cry and end up spinning my wheels -- But I totally understand your frustration and how you feel! Only a little while longer.... and everything will work out, right (that seems to be what everyone wants to tell me)?

Nicole

Proud mom to Declan (7/2008), Nolan (11/2010) & baby Emmett (12/2012)
November 8th, 2012, 06:50 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Ugh, I'm sorry you're having to deal with all of that, especially right now at the end of pregnancy!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

November 8th, 2012, 08:01 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I feel you. I don't have the same kind of stress you do and I too have to lock myself away from my children (and husband), only to have them stand outside my door banging on it. I threw a roll of wax paper at my eleven year old the other day while crying hysterically because he made me so mad. I just keep thinking that everything will workout and it will all be over soon...

Daffney

November 8th, 2012, 08:17 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sorry you are having to deal with all that... hope everything works out soon.

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

November 8th, 2012, 08:31 AM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I feel your pain! DH is driving me insane!! I spend the little energy I have working and then coming home to clean. My house looks like a disaster zone because a grown man can't put dirty clothes away (halfway down the stairs so his pregnant wife trips on them is a way better idea), can't rinse off dishes, or really anything for that matter.

He's done nothing to help me relax this whole pregnancy; laughs when I ask him to rub my back because it hurts like hell but then gets angry when I don't rub his feet after hunting.

I'm sorry you're going through heck. I've broken it down to men just don't get it!!

November 8th, 2012, 08:25 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Thanks ladies...I just feel so ****** lately. Today was a little better but not much. Car needs a bunch of work to pass smog(yippee!) and I just can't afford it right now let alone deal with Christmas. Today I got mad at dh because he was driving and told me we needed gas like 4 times. I was like GET GAS THEN duh! He asked me why I act like that and I told him it's because he needs me to give an answer to every little thing and I am mentally in a deficit right now as is. He of course got his feelings hurt. I feel bad but I'm f'in tired dangit. Meh, hopefully things get better soon.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search