What would you do IF:

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 16th, 2012, 11:50 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Baby was crying to eat and you had to go do #2 badly?

Baby dropped their favourite chewing toy on the floor in the mall?

If your taking a shower and suddenly hear baby crying in their room (baby monitor)? Or do u just wait to shower with them present in the bathroom?

Your eating out for lunch and ur baby starts freaking out screaming!?

Hubby forgot it was your birthday? (Has this ever happened?)

Hubby is usually home at 6:00pm but its 6:30 no call and not home?

November 16th, 2012, 12:41 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Baby was crying to eat and you had to go do #2 badly? I would go to the bathroom first, I do that quickly, so she wouldn't have to wait, otherwise I would be in pain, I have bad issues...lol!

Baby dropped their favourite chewing toy on the floor in the mall? Rinse it in hot water in the bathroom or use the paci wipes to clean it off

If your taking a shower and suddenly hear baby crying in their room (baby monitor)? Or do u just wait to shower with them present in the bathroom? I usually take a quick shower if she is sleeping, if she wakes up, I just hurry up and get dried off and dressed. If she is awake, I put her in her infant to toddler rocker and strap her in and plop that in the bathroom.

Your eating out for lunch and ur baby starts freaking out screaming!? I pick her up and calm her down...

Hubby forgot it was your birthday? (Has this ever happened?) Um, no, he has never! He would never hear the end of it...lol

Hubby is usually home at 6:00pm but its 6:30 no call and not home? That has happened, I freak out, but he doesn't do that anymore. I think the worst of course...especially if I send a text/call and get no answer, but that will NOT happen anymore...haha!

November 16th, 2012, 01:13 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Baby was crying to eat and you had to go do #2 badly? Haha feed her while I go to the bathroom.. This has happened on a few occasions

Baby dropped their favourite chewing toy on the floor in the mall? Wipe it off and give it back.

If your taking a shower and suddenly hear baby crying in their room (baby monitor)? Or do u just wait to shower with them present in the bathroom? This happened the other day, she was in my room in her bouncer watching Mickey Mouse while I showered. She started fussing so I just opened the curtain so she could see me and was trying to amuse her while I was finishing up. That seemed to work.

Your eating out for lunch and ur baby starts freaking out screaming!? Try and soothe her. Pacifiers and feeding always work to soothe her. Though she never cries when we are out and bout. She loves being out.

Hubby forgot it was your birthday? (Has this ever happened?) I'm single.

Hubby is usually home at 6:00pm but its 6:30 no call and not home? ^^

November 16th, 2012, 09:17 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha

Id go and let her cry. Horrible as it is, mommy needs to be able to function and deal with the situation and she cant do that if in pain

Baby dropped their favourite chewing toy on the floor in the mall? clean it off with a wipe or run it under water.

If your taking a shower and suddenly hear baby crying in their room (baby monitor)? Or do u just wait to shower with them present in the bathroom?

I would try to hurry through the shower if already showering. if needed and shes awake i either strap her in the carseat and put her int he room or she showers with me

Your eating out for lunch and ur baby starts freaking out screaming!? paci. bottle. pick her up. in that order. if that doesnt work, we go for a change of diaper if she still isnt soothed we leave. usually shes great in public, she loves to look but if her teeth are bothering her she gets cranky

Hubby forgot it was your birthday? (Has this ever happened?) never happened to me... so far better not. my birthday is exactly to the date one month before his.

I send a text. if no answer, I call. if no answer I Freak out. then when he arrives home safetly usually his phone has died and he worked over or what not then I yell about how when its me who doesnt answer I get lectured... lol

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
November 17th, 2012, 05:56 AM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby was crying to eat and you had to go do #2 badly? go potty fast and then see about the baby

Baby dropped their favourite chewing toy on the floor in the mall? wait until I cleaned it with soap/water to give it back. distract with something else if baby gets upset

If your taking a shower and suddenly hear baby crying in their room (baby monitor)? Or do u just wait to shower with them present in the bathroom? I take a shower as soon as he goes down for a nap or I let him play in his bouncer while I'm showering. if he starts crying, I finish up quickly and pick him up. There have been times where I had to hold him while drying my hair.

Your eating out for lunch and ur baby starts freaking out screaming!? pick him up. he'd stop crying then-sitting in my lap+trying to touch my plate would be all the distraction he needed.

Hubby forgot it was your birthday? (Has this ever happened?) I'd be totally hurt and probably cry. hasn't happened, whew.

Hubby is usually home at 6:00pm but its 6:30 no call and not home? I probably wouldn't worry about 30mins (there's ALWAYS traffic issues in atlanta), but if it reached 7:30 without a call, I'd call him.

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
November 17th, 2012, 08:23 AM
first time mommy to be!

-put baby in crib- say "sorry Jaxen" and then run to the bathroom! lol

Rinse it wherever I can or just give it to her lol

What is a shower?? waaa. I can only shower when SO is home to hold her.

pick her up and rock her? or give her a bottle?? if she's still freaking out- walk outside with her.

be annoyed. lol

text and call him over and over until he picks up. If he doesn't- panic. LOL

November 21st, 2012, 05:59 PM
Mommy-to-2's Avatar Veteran
Baby was crying to eat and you had to go do #2 badly? poor baby would have to wait and i would leave the door open and talk to her, trying to comfort here

Baby dropped their favorite chewing toy on the floor in the mall? stick it in the bag and sanitize it when i get home

If your taking a shower and suddenly hear baby crying in their room (baby monitor)? Or do u just wait to shower with them present in the bathroom? I dont shower unless dh is here

Your eating out for lunch and your baby starts freaking out screaming!? if I've tried everything to calm her, i would probably leave asap

Hubby forgot it was your birthday? (Has this ever happened?) Never

Hubby is usually home at 6:00pm but its 6:30 no call and not home? i always freak out if he's not home and wont answer his phone, i always thing something bad has happened

November 23rd, 2012, 06:36 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'd go to the bathroom and make her wait. It takes me no time, so she wouldn't be waiting long.

I'd probably wash it. I'm not a germ a phobe, but the mall floor is disgusting.

She's still in my room. I just shower while she's in her crib. Her sisters would probably come to help if they heard her crying. I'd finish my shower.

I try to get her to calm down, trying a bunch of things. I would not leave right away.

Never happened. I don't think he'd ever forget. I'm more likely to gorget than him. I would remind him and then give him a hard time about forgetting.

Hubby is usually home at 6:00pm but its 6:30 no call and not home? I assume he's still at work. He usually calls when he's leaving. He calls if he's going to be late unless he's stuck on a call or in a meeting and can't call.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search