No PP bleeding

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Karenna
  • 1 Post By BabyLove23

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2012, 08:31 PM
NorthTXMomof3's Avatar Veteran
I had my c section plus tubal ligation on Friday. I bled till early Saturday afternoon. Now, no blood even when I wipe. Has anyone ever experienced no bleeding after delivery. The nurses here tell me I'm lucky.
November 18th, 2012, 09:30 PM
swtneka's Avatar Praying for a miracle
I'm a lurker but I barely bled after my c section either after my vaginal birth I bled lightly for a few days.

Thanks bonnie for my siggie

November 18th, 2012, 10:02 PM
Thanks. I bled alot with my other three. This is the first time I haven't bled much. It wasn't expected. Although I'm not complaining either.
November 19th, 2012, 06:02 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Wait, I'm having my first c section soon and I thought I wouldn't bleed at all???

November 19th, 2012, 08:10 AM
Super Mommy
Cindy6....the bleeding after giving birth is a horomone thing not a c-section/vaginal birth thing. With both deliverys you bleed after-I bled for 6 weeks after my daughter was born via c-section.
cindy6 likes this.
November 19th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Pregnant with#3
Did they give you pitocin after delivery? I didn't bleed but a few spots the second day and then when the pitocin was out of my system I started bleeding again but not not a lot! Now I have went a couple of days with nothing and then the past two nights I have had some more bleeding! I think everybody is different!

Ansley McKenna arrived November 8, 2012 6lbs 10.5 oz 18.5 in
November 19th, 2012, 09:29 AM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I wonder if the pitocin does something. I had it after delivery and have had virtually no bleeding. Like a light to moderate period.

November 19th, 2012, 09:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
I just had my 3rd and bled for 3 days, then just tinted discharge. Apparently the more children you have, the less you bleed. Now at 9 days PP I haven´t got any bleeding.

November 19th, 2012, 10:17 AM
Yes. I believe I got pitocin after delivery.
November 19th, 2012, 11:29 AM
Veteran
i had a c section 2 and a half years ago n only bled for about 5 days very light... i had my son on nov 1st n it was heavy bleeding n im still bleeding it was a vbac
November 19th, 2012, 11:38 AM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I was told by my coworkers that if the doc cleaned you out really well during a c-section then the bleeding would be lighter. Before I switched ob's they said my doc was known for his patients bleeding more after c/s. It's been a bit over 2 weeks and I'm seem to be mostly done bleeding, its not been heavy at all. Now its occassional spotting here and there.
November 19th, 2012, 01:38 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I had a c-section and only bled for 1 week and a half....but then I started bleeding again, BIG TIME, about a week after it stopped. My OB says its normal, but he was concerned about the amount of blood, so he gave me a script for something to slow down the bleeding (It began with an M, I don't remember the name). I honestly think everyone is just different.
whitehouse1 likes this.

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search