9 Month Questionnaire

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 18th, 2012, 09:45 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Hey, ladies! All of our babies should be around 9 months now, either have, just, or will be in the next week or two. So how is baby doing lately?

Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight:

Which milestones has baby reached?

Does he or she have any teeth?

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle?

Is he or she saying any words?

How are the nights? Great sleeper?

What kind of toys does baby like?

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share?

How are they getting along with their siblings?

Post a recent picture!

Last edited by Spyctre; November 18th, 2012 at 10:22 PM. Reason: forgot picture request
November 19th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Girl IS my name's Avatar Mega Super Mommy

Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: AUbree, 2/23, 25.5 in and 14 lbs 11 oz.

Which milestones has baby reached? Rolling, army crawling, standing supported, almost sitting up and waving!

Does he or she have any teeth? No.

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? Formula, occasional tastes of other stuff.

Is he or she saying any words? Nope, just jabbering.

How are the nights? Great sleeper? AMAZING sleeper. Thank goodness.

What kind of toys does baby like? She loves her ducky and her squeaky toy.

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? She's just so social. Almost too social. She has a really hard time napping because of it.

How are they getting along with their siblings? She loves her fur brother and sister.

Now for the recent peecture!

Follow my blog: http://finallyfoundwhereibelong.wordpress.com/

Thank you Jaidynsmum for our PR Banner!!
November 19th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: Baby A, Feb. 3rd, 72cm (28inches) 9,3kg (20.5lbs)

Which milestones has baby reached? Crawls, pulls up, cruises, waves

Does he or she have any teeth? 4, two on top, two on bottom

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? Breastfed and eating table foods...

Is he or she saying any words? About a week and a half ago she yanked on DH's shirt and said "Dada" but I'm not counting that because it was probably just coincidence. She does babble a lot though.

How are the nights? Great sleeper? She's been going down better and since she's in her own room she's been sleeping better (knock on wood!) Last night and the night before she slept 12hrs straight.

What kind of toys does baby like? She LOVES books. She loves to look at them herself and to be read to. She also loves this toy that plays classical music when you push the button.

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? She wants to be treated like a little lady! I get comments all the time that she is very observant and that she studies people.

How are they getting along with their siblings? I'll count our dog as a sibling lol. They get along really well...it's sooooo cute because they have their own version of fetch. Baby rolls the ball (very uncoordinated still) and our first born (haha!) retrieves it and brings it back to her.

Post a recent picture!

Last edited by lovemylittlemiss; November 19th, 2012 at 11:22 AM.
November 19th, 2012, 10:14 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: Claire Ellene 12/13 last weight/height was from her 6 month checkup and she was 15 lbs 2 oz and 26.5" (I think lol). She doesn't go for her 9 month appointment until next month.

Which milestones has baby reached? Army crawling, sitting, pulling herself up, standing unassisted, "walking" holding someone's hand, cruising furniture.

Does he or she have any teeth? 4 teeth, working on the 5th

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? She eats what we eat for the most part. Still nurses on demand.

Is he or she saying any words? She babbles constantly and says a lot of mama and dada but I think she's doing it consciously, so no.

How are the nights? Great sleeper? She is a pretty decent sleeper. She is always up to eat at 1am and 5am. Really wishing she would drop the 5am feed but other than that no issues.

What kind of toys does baby like? Anything she isn't supposed to have

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? She is a social butterfly. She loves for people to come up and talk to her!

How are they getting along with their siblings? n/a

Post a recent picture!

Claire Ellene 2/13/12 8 lbs 6 oz 21"

November 21st, 2012, 09:42 AM
kellysensei's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: Evan; February 18. At his appointment today he was 21lbs 10oz and 30 inches (though I think they mis-measured the height; that seems too tall!).

Which milestones has baby reached? crawling all over the place; pulling up on everything

Does he or she have any teeth? EIGHT!

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? Still breastfed; eats both baby food and table foods but seems to prefer table foods more and more.

Is he or she saying any words? no, just babbles

How are the nights? Great sleeper? Usually gets up once a night to nurse. Sometimes twice. Drives me batty and really stresses me out.

What kind of toys does baby like? Balls and anything he can put in his mouth.

How are they getting along with their siblings? He thinks his big brother Gabriel is funny, and Gabriel has started crawling around the house again, copying Evan, LOL

Evan James (2/18/12) and Gabriel Anthony (6/5/10)

November 22nd, 2012, 08:01 AM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: Winter Rose; February 14, 2012; 19 lbs & 29" long.

Which milestones has baby reached? The most recent would be pulling up and the start of cruising. She can also stand unassisted for a second. Been crawling for a while now, and she just started to clap last week.

Does he or she have any teeth? Zero teeth.

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? Breastfed with baby and table food. No teeth so everything is soft still.

Is he or she saying any words? Yes! She's got momma, dada, hey, and bye bye down. She'll wave hi, but hardly ever waves bye.

How are the nights? Great sleeper? Up once or twice a night most nights.

What kind of toys does baby like? Bath toys and tiny stuffed animals.

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? She gets bashful when people smile at her, she'll duck her head. She gets a kick out of saying hey to people and they wave back.

How are they getting along with their siblings? Alice cracks her up. Sometimes she gets upset because Alice will steal her toys. They play with the same things right now.

Last edited by Spyctre; November 27th, 2012 at 02:39 PM.
November 24th, 2012, 10:18 PM
QueenBee_2012's Avatar Regular
Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: Lazarus, 2/21/12, 20lbs & 30in

Which milestones has baby reached? He can now get into standing position unassisted and take off walking. So he is VERY independent these day's and walking all over the house.

Does he or she have any teeth? He has 2 at the bottom and 3 coming in at the top. Poor baby!

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? Still eating mostly purees, some table, and is now bottle fed (since a little over the 6 month mark).

Is he or she saying any words? Dada is his fav for sure, but he makes lot's of different sounds. No real words yet.

How are the nights? Great sleeper? He still goes down on the later side and has been STTN for a while up until recently. Now he's starting to wake up crying at 4am. I think it's the teething. =\

What kind of toys does baby like? He likes his toy with the steering while with lots of colors and lights. And of course he loves everything thats not really a toy at all.

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? He is very affectionate and expressive.

How are they getting along with their siblings? I think he know's he a BIG boy now. I play with them just fine! And now that he's walking, he's even more entertaining. LOL!

Post a recent picture!

November 24th, 2012, 11:46 PM
Iluvmybabies*'s Avatar Proud Mama to 5 girls
Send a message via MSN to Iluvmybabies*
Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: Katara 02/10/12, 18.5lbs and 29in

Which milestones has baby reached? She can cruse on everything, crawl perfect and is taking a step in between stuff and pushing everything that will move around the house, she is babbling with all kinds of sounds

Does he or she have any teeth? No teeth yet my girls never get teeth till no earlier then 11mo

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? she eats everything we do and she drinks a bottle

Is he or she saying any words? Yup a few mama, dada, baba and uh uh

How are the nights? Great sleeper? she is a butt and does not sleep very good lol

What kind of toys does baby like? Everything lol with 3 big sisters she has lots to play with

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? Oh my gosh soooooo many she is strong minded very very strong minded lol, she likes dolls and girly things, she is very demanding and only does what she wants lol man I love who she is sooooo much

How are they getting along with their siblings? they all love each other soooo much it melts my heart

Karrara 9 1/2 01/11/05, Kaiah 8 07/1/06, Kayda 6 1/2 01/12/08
Katara 2 1/2 02/10/12, Korra 10mo 10/10/13

November 26th, 2012, 10:46 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: Robby; 2/2/12 (almost 10 months already!!); last height could not be measured because he would not hold still (I guess around 27 or 28). :-/ Weight was 19 lb

Which milestones has baby reached? Cruising; this week he is attempting to stand unsupported and do fancy tricks like move his toys from hand to hand. He is practicing walking from parent to parent. I have never taught him this, but he gives kisses sometimes.

Does he or she have any teeth? Two bottom ones; the dr said the top ones were coming, but it's been 3 weeks and still no sign....

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? Still getting breastmilk, but he's on a nursing strike right now (muffled sobbing). He eats all kinds of table food with gusto.

Is he or she saying any words? Cat. He said mama and dada for the first time on Thanksgiving.

How are the nights? Great sleeper? 7:30 pm til about 2:30 am, and then through until 6, when I have to get him up to go to the sitter.

What kind of toys does baby like? Books; anything with wheels; things he can manipulate (like push the button to make an animal pop up, etc)

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? Nothing special. I like him.

How are they getting along with their siblings? The cat is terrified of him; does that count?!

Post a recent picture!

Last edited by Blue-Jay; November 26th, 2012 at 10:54 AM.
November 28th, 2012, 02:01 PM
Veteran
baby's name, birthday, last height and weight: zaiden 2/14 29 inches 23.5 lbs

Which milestones has baby reached? standing on furniture, crawling like crazy, gives kisses

Does he or she have any teeth? two on bottom one on top and three others that i can see coming in

What's the menu like? Still getting boob juice or bottle? formula and breast milk and fruits veggies eggs and cheerios

Is he or she saying any words? dada is his favorite word dada is dada im dada and for hours he will just say dada, he trys to say tree and cow and duck

How are the nights? Great sleeper? slept through the night since birth about twelve hours

What kind of toys does baby like? anything that moves talks lights up

Any interesting personality traits you'd like to share? just so happy all the time and such a talker he goes on and on he even talks in his sleep

How are they getting along with their siblings? none as of yet

Post a recent picture! currently cant figure out my photobucket since it changed but will post some soon
November 28th, 2012, 02:07 PM
Veteran
okay that was easy for some reason it wasnt working this is zaiden

Last edited by kearsty20; November 28th, 2012 at 02:10 PM.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search