What does the future hold...

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
November 28th, 2012, 07:10 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Is anyone currently TTC'ing? NTNP? WTTC? On strict BC to not get preggo and whatcha on? Hubby or u had a procedure done (tubes tied or vasectomy?), pregnant already?

Those that are waiting but would like more kids.. How many more kids? And when are u planning to TTC again? What's ur current BC?

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 28th, 2012, 08:50 AM
wavrunnr's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I couldn't imagine another baby right now. 3 is a handful!! DH has scheduled and cancelled his V several times. I'm still EBFing though w/ no cycle. I'll be sad when he actually has the procedure, but the thought of 4 kiddos scares me!! haha

Mommy to 2 miracle IVF daughters and a miracle baby boy conceived without any medical assistance!!!!
November 28th, 2012, 08:58 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Oh gosh I couldn't imagine another one right now. Ethan is a handful lol. I was on the pill, but was having side effects that I didn't care for, so I quit taking it. I haven't bothered to schedule another appointment so far cause we've been doing fine with condoms and being super careful. We don't plan on trying for another till Ethan is about 3 or 4.
November 29th, 2012, 09:50 AM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
the plan originally was just 2 and i cant complain i have one of each! (girl & boy) but a part of me would like a 3rd.. DH seemed opposed! until the other day i overhead him talking to Victoria and asking her if she wanted a sister (they were watching Sofia the First on TV).. which made me wonder... however we did agree to only discuss it and really decide once Hayden turns 1! part of me thinks its just my motherly nesting-ness that might want another but we will sit to discuss completely (financially/physically etc etc) what we want... i do admit i am BF with no cycles yet, however Hayden receives cereal and some fruit/veggies and we haven't been careful AT ALL! it makes me wonder if DH is on the bandwagon for a 3rd? cause he does know we are really playing with FIRE right now... my first kids are only 17.5months apart i can't imagine 3 under 3 and the 3rd being 14-15 months apart if i were to ovulate now? ahhhh! obviously if its meant to be and im blessed with one i'd be happy but ATM i don't want a 3rd.

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
November 29th, 2012, 10:52 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I'm WTTC...the timing is just awful because I'm in three weddings starting this coming weekend through mid-July 2013. Plus with moving so abruptly, I couldn't imagine having two kids, a dog, a husband, in a two bedroom apartment. So once the house in NJ sells and we buy a home down here, we'll talk about it.

We really want to get back to Mexico before numero dos and are aiming for like Sep/Oct for that so I think realistically, January 2014 will be "game on" to start trying.

I was on BC but after two separate types and bleeding every 10 days for the past four months, I had to stop. Just condoms because SOMEONE always forgets the Pull part of Pull n Pray.

November 29th, 2012, 12:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
We are WTTC, we have 2 right now, they are 3 years apart and I like that number. We have talked about TTC for #3 when Addy is about 2, so she will be somewhere around 3 when the baby is born. I have Mirena, although I think DH has forgotten because he pulls and prays still...LMAO!

November 29th, 2012, 07:30 PM
Amchelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We are talking about actively TTC after Christmas!!!! Right now we are pretty much NTNP. I have had a m/c between each one of my kids, and it took us almost 6yrs to have Spencer, and we don't want to wait that long between little man and our next!

November 29th, 2012, 10:34 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
done done done done done. Had a tubal after Raini. hope it sticks. if not, I cant say I would be upset. Id love more babies, but my body doesnt agree.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
December 2nd, 2012, 12:04 AM
RachaelDMommaTo3's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via AIM to RachaelDMommaTo3 Send a message via Yahoo to RachaelDMommaTo3
We're done! Hubby had his big V appt 2 weeks ago. Three is the perfect number for us!

December 2nd, 2012, 08:48 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
Wanting but waiting
DH wants to wait til NEXT DECEMBER TO START!
I have an IUD in now to prevent, so we cant even have an oopsie!

December 4th, 2012, 11:49 AM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
i want another idk about dh. sometimes he seems like he does sometimes he doesnt. he wont even discuss when we would try for another. he is very stubborn it drives me crazy! right now we have 2 girls. i want one more and i feel that reguardless of if that baby was a boy or a girl i would be done. right now we are on the shot so no babies anytime soon.
December 5th, 2012, 05:16 PM
Veteran
I want another, but not any time soon. maybe try right before elainas 2nd b day. We are just using condoms. birth control makes me crazy lol
December 6th, 2012, 07:12 AM
LindseyE117's Avatar Wookie's Girl
We are done too! 3 is perfect for us also! Hubby had the big V last Friday.

Thank you Shortcake for my beautiful siggy!
December 10th, 2012, 07:54 AM
We have two right now, DS and DD. We're currently considering TTC, but not for a few years yet.
December 10th, 2012, 11:38 AM
KiwiMommy's Avatar Ashlynn's Mama
We are waiting. I have the mirena in and will have it the full 5 years, then we will reevaluate our financial situation to see if we can have another child. We only want one more for a total of 3 kids.

Thank you peimum for the gorgeous siggy!
December 10th, 2012, 07:56 PM
Jessie O's Avatar Veteran
I'm not exaggerating, I know at LEAST 10 pregnant women right now from work and personal friends. In fact, one is in labor right NOW! It really makes me miss all the excitement of those last few days, the wondering what the baby will look like, feeling the kicks and rolls, and the delirious joy of the first few after birth. However, I am also enjoying having my body back to myself again, losing weight, not feeling like I have to pee when there is nothing in my bladder,a steady baseline mood (HA), and having a baby that is in the really sweet, interactive, but not yet mobile stage. I think we're looking at trying for number three in about 3 or 4 years. We're pretty happy with the way things are right now!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search