Christmas - what are they getting

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kumii

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 1st, 2012, 12:46 PM
Platinum Supermommy
What is your LO getting for Christmas? We are taking it easy on the little one this year - he is getting a Vtech ball that will help him learn crawl and a bittle bunny toy/blanket to sleep with.

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.
December 1st, 2012, 02:46 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Oh geez mounds of stuff lol! More clothes than you can imagine, tons of toys and teethers. Grandma and I went all out!

December 1st, 2012, 06:18 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Oh I have that vtech ball for Victoria! She doesn't use it anymore of course but I took it out of the toy box the other day and Hayden likes to smile and try to touch it!

We're gonna get him just one infant toy (since we have many from Victoria we can use) dont wanna go toy crazy, we will get a more "boy toy" like a small tonka chuck car or simething.. a winter sleep sack, PJ's, books

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
December 1st, 2012, 08:05 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMommyx View Post
Oh geez mounds of stuff lol! More clothes than you can imagine, tons of toys and teethers. Grandma and I went all out!
Fun fun fun! Our grandmom went completely nuts on both as well, mostly on the oldest one, but she buys even more know knowing that both boys will be using the gifts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoMMy2*VickyandHayden* View Post
Oh I have that vtech ball for Victoria! She doesn't use it anymore of course but I took it out of the toy box the other day and Hayden likes to smile and try to touch it!
I hope Tristan likes it too. He is getting really interested in toys and touches them a lot. He is about to start army crawling and I can't wait to get the ball out for him. MIL got him a Vtech activity centre/cube thingy. Supposed to be good for both boys.

Last edited by Kumii; December 1st, 2012 at 08:08 PM.
December 1st, 2012, 11:29 PM
Amchelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
We got Spencer this activity/ walker and gave it to him early he LOVES it!!! Walmart Mobile We have been doing the something they want, something they need, something to wear and aomething to read for 4years this year, plus they always get socks and new underwear and Christmas pjs from us. So we are going to try and follow that as much as possible for Spencer too. The boys LOVE to use some of their saved up money (and a little of ours if need be) to buy a gift to each other. Then whatever grandparents get them. They will also get Santa stuff which is usually 2-4 gifts, and the older boys get one to share.

December 2nd, 2012, 09:37 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
I tried hard not to go too overboard lol, but he does have several gifts under the tree =) Mostly just little toys for entertainment since he gets bored so easy. For his big gifts we got him a high chair and feeding set. My mom on the other hand went sooo overboard!! He's got like so many things from her including a walker, and my sister got him a jumper toy that has a bunch of toys to play with. As well as a ton of other things that I have no idea what they are lol.
December 3rd, 2012, 06:24 AM
Celry's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
She's getting stuff she needs that we would have bougth anyway. So, she's getting a night light for her room, a name thing i made for her room for her wall, a taggy blanket, and sippy cups. I think that's it unless we think of something else she needs.

Thank you peimum for my siggie

Dec 26 '08, BFP after 21 months thanks to acupuncture
Jan 14 '09, first u/s one strong heart beat
Jan 28, '09, second u/s, Surprise! two strong heart beats
Aug 13, '09 Arya and Eiley are born on what would have been their great grandmother's 105th birthday
365 Days in a Roe

December 3rd, 2012, 10:46 AM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Im having trouble shopping for her, one this is my first girl and i wanna buy soooo much, but 2 this is my 3rd child and I know better. lol

Currently she has a mesh feeder, some wrist rattles, a sippie cup, some owl boots and Santa is bringing her a pink rocking horse.

Stone bought her a spiderman onesie and MAson got her a minnie mouse mermaid bath toy.

I wanna get her some of those bath books from $tree and probably some clothes. then im done.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
December 3rd, 2012, 01:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
[QUOTE=The Lesha;26831698]

Stone bought her a spiderman onesie and MAson got her a minnie mouse mermaid bath toy.

QUOTE]

Ths is soo cute. I should have Milan choose a gift for Tristan. I haven't even though of this.
The Lesha likes this.

December 3rd, 2012, 06:03 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
And let him wrap it! Its not pretty but boy did they think they were important!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
December 4th, 2012, 09:25 AM
Platinum Supermommy
This is girl number 2 for us, so I have been at a loss as to what to get her. I have to get her something because otherwise Reagan will wonder why Santa didn't get baby anything I am thinking a new car seat, because she needs that anyways. I got her a personalized stocking, I am going to get her a bath seat too, we didn't have this for Reagan and Addy tries to sit up in her bath, so we will get that. I am going to get her a few small toys, but I am planning on wrapping some of Reagan's old toys and giving those to her. We also need a couple of more bottles, because our dog decided that she wanted to chew some of them...not sure what the draw was to them, but grrr

I have been buying for Reagan all year, mostly from a consignment site on FB, so nothing extravagant. I am going to get her Hungry Hungry Hippo and then both are getting some stocking stuffers...just not sure what yet.

My MIL has gone crazy with the kids, so I am not getting them huge things. My mom is taking us all to Disney, so that is a huge gift too! I wish Santa could have put his name on that...lol!

December 5th, 2012, 12:19 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Final count of McKinleys presents just from grandma is 31!!! Dear god!
I got her like 6 things from me.
Anyone else's parents go way overboard? I have no idea what she got her I'd like to keep it a surprise to me too. But sheesh I feel that's way too much!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search