I've been gone a lot the last few weeks...and I know I've missed a lot!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree8Likes
  • 1 Post By Dhartanya
  • 1 Post By May14th2011
  • 1 Post By tricia_16_
  • 1 Post By BrooklynBump
  • 1 Post By Cassie.S
  • 1 Post By hilhillrn
  • 1 Post By dibbers
  • 1 Post By taatie10

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 7th, 2012, 11:42 AM
Super Mommy
So can anyone tell me how many of us have had our babies?

I am feeling so left out too since I am due on the last day of the month and been so busy with the upcoming move. Perhaps I should go and introduce myself on the January DDC too?

In other news, little bear is head down! And he moves quite a bit and makes my belly dance. DH is so amazed by it still and is starting to talk to him more. FINALLY! And we are in the middle of packing because we move THIS THURSDAY to our new house!

I am also fairly certain I lost just a tiny piece of my plug the other night but not enough to mean much and I've been getting random pinching pains "down there" that feel like it could be my cervix doing something good. I'm sad that I only get seen once every TWO WEEKS and still haven't had an ultrasound to confirm that everything is okay with him. I know that no u/s means I've had a normal pregnancy and all the good stuff but I have my own worries! My next appointment is the 17th of this month when I will officially be 38 weeks. Still hoping he decides to stay in though! I really, really want a new years baby!

Now, how has everyone been? Pregnant still or not anymore? Or so close you can hear a baby cry in the next room? I wanna know! I'm so excited for everyone else that it really makes the time go by!
December 7th, 2012, 11:48 AM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
I'm still pregnant hopefully for a couple more weeks

How exciting for moving!
Twist likes this.

December 7th, 2012, 11:55 AM
Super Mommy
Oh goodness! you are so close too!

and moving is really easy with my husband...he is packing everything while i sit on the computer. lol he won't let me do anything!
December 7th, 2012, 11:56 AM
The Truth is out There
You could introduce yourself to January DDC, but don't leave us completely!

Moving is so exciting! I hope everything goes smoothly for you!

I'm still pregnant, but been feeling the same pinching feelings you described. I'm really hoping not to have a 2013 baby, I'm not sure how I could stand the wait.
Twist likes this.

December 7th, 2012, 12:19 PM
tricia_16_'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to tricia_16_
With my last baby I was due on the 26th and had her on the 18th... so just because you're due near the end doesn't mean you'll make it that long

I am due the 22nd this time around, but am thinking I will deliver next week after a sweep. We shall see though!! Still not complaining too much or feeling too badly, but I want this baby out and into some kind of routine/state of normalcy by Christmas

Good luck with the move!!
Twist likes this.
December 7th, 2012, 12:28 PM
BrooklynBump's Avatar neurotic newbie
Still preg - hope to hold out til Jan.
Twist likes this.

December 7th, 2012, 02:32 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I say you should stay with us, even if you end up not going into labor until January! We've had 15 boys and 18 girls born so far, you can see them all up in the sticky post.

Still pregnant here and very ready for her to come!
Twist likes this.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

December 7th, 2012, 03:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Due today. No baby yet, unless my cx that inevitably happen every night want to pick up tonight.

Trying to just look on the positive side.... the silence, the sleep that I'm getting, and my nipples aren't sore yet, haha!
Twist likes this.

...Hilary...
Mommy to Charlotte (b. 12/15/2008)
and Clara (b. 11/28/2010)
and Benjamin (b. 12/11/2012)

December 8th, 2012, 02:46 PM
dibbers's Avatar Super Mommy
Still pregnant over here too
Hoping she will come any time now as last day at work was Friday!

Good luck with the move
Twist likes this.

11/03/12
December 8th, 2012, 04:07 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
I hope you get your New Years Baby. That would be really cool.

Still pregnant here, at least for another day. I am scheduled for an induction at 5pm tomorrow since Samantha has some growth problems and my placenta is aging quickly. LO is now just above the official IUGR mark so since I'll be 38 weeks 5 days and our goal was 39 weeks. I've been having contractions every 2-10 minutes apart kinda of regularly for 2 weeks but no dilating more than a fingertip. Luckily after 2 weeks the contractions stopped earlier this week, they were just exhausting. Since I'm not very favorable my OB thinks it might be a long labor so starting me at night.
Twist likes this.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy
December 11th, 2012, 09:13 PM
Super Mommy
oh goodness! i'm so glad i'm not alone! I hope everything is okay with you LO Katie! And I hope she got here safely since I am getting back to everyone three days later. it's going to suck not having real internet for a few days! D:

I've been getting contractions but not really feeling like he is going to be coming any time soon. "/ My main concern is getting him here for his daddy to meet.

And he must have a lot of room still because i just felt a very distinct knee (or elbow if he has managed to flip breech D: ) on my right front side. VERY weird! But then it amazes me that I have a real PERSON in there!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search