We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to email@example.com.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
Thank you Cris! Imagine my surprise when I noticed the return address is the same one I sent my package to
She packed A LOT into that box!
First, a "Mama's Going to Run Away and Join the Circus Rescue Kit":
This also included instructions, which I have to share because they are just awesome: PLEASE FOLLOW ALL INSTRUCTIONS CAREFULLY
1. As nonchalantly as possible, so as not to arouse suspicion, boil kettle and pour the hot water into a clear receptacle. Place in bathroom.
2. Remove one piece of Husband Distractor and Dog Bait from kit. Secure straps of kit around wrist.
3. Slowly (you don't wish to spook him) approach husband; be sure to pass by dog on the way to ensure she catches scent of the Dog Bait.
4. Smile and offer Husband Distractor to husband. As soon as he takes it, dump baby and Dog Bait in his lap.
5. Race to bathroom! Quickly now! Dog has swallowed the bait whole and thinks you're hiding more. Husband is still puzzling over wrapper but dog is coming! RUN! Close the door! Lock it! Whew! You made it. That was a near thing. I was starting to worry.
6. Dump kit on counter.
7. Remove hypoallergenic flower from package and place in hot water.
8. Help yourself to a Husband Distractor. Ignore any noises you hear from the other side of the door; they're all fine.
9. Enjoy watching your hypoallergenic flower bloom.
10. Follow instructions listed on face care package.
11. Sip on hypoallergenic flower tea. Finish Husband Distractor.
12. Apply toe enamel.
13. Admire toes while waiting for toe enamel to dry.
14. Return to happy smiling family. The circus can wait; you'll find other uses for your made knife throwing skills.
I LOVE this! It made me laugh out loud as I was reading. This is EXACTLY how it would play out at our house haha! Thank you so much Cris!
And an owl bookmark. I LOVE to read and I read everyday so this is perfect!
Then a scarf - I love it, the colour is perfect!
Here is me wearing it:
For DH, a chocolate bar - amazing! I barely got to take a picture before it was gone!
For Cameron, SLIPPERS!!!! They fit with room to grow!!! Fantastic!
And a beautiful owl decoration (sitting on the scarf so it wouldn't roll away):
And on our tree:
Thank you so so so much Cris! I love it all! We got spoiled!
Yeah, some ladies were paired, and some were part of a round robin chain. It was the only way to get it so that correct budgets were paired together, Canada was mostly together, US was mostly together, and those who were on just the secret santa or ornament exchange were together. Whew!