Playing with the baby

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 19th, 2012, 01:17 PM
Playing with the baby.
In what is now mostly having fun? We having fun Rubik's Cube

six month baby playing with Rubik's cube - YouTube
December 19th, 2012, 01:37 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
We play with lots of stuff!
She loves her jumparoo and will play with the toys on it. She loves baby dolls she always squeals and smiles and talks to them. Any kind of wrappers ill give her to just squish and hear the noise and feel the texture she loves those especially empty fruit snack wrappers maybe they smell the best haha!
She loves to sit on the floor and play with anything that lights up or she can chew.
Such a fun stage now that they can play !

December 19th, 2012, 07:13 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Ethan loooves keys. He has all kinds of plastic key rings, and teething keys, I can't even keep count. He always tries to steal my car keys if I leave them laying anywhere near him.
December 19th, 2012, 09:31 PM
Jessie O's Avatar Veteran
Anything that crinkles is fair game around here! We love our wipes package during diaper changes. Plastic keys, his jumper, his chair with the revolving toy tray, my hair... He usually goes for my work badge, which is a big no-no because I work around blood all day. He'll be 6 months old on Christmas Eve! Starting to sit alone for short periods, rolling like a champ.
December 28th, 2012, 09:38 AM
Super Mommy
Books - if you give her a pile of toys, she'll pull out all the books, stack them in front of her and then start "reading" them (aka looking at pictures and babbling away)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search