Now my dad?! :( -- UPDATE! :)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 27th, 2012, 12:54 PM
Veteran
A couple months ago my dad went away for a weekend hunting. My brother had a party which was fine with my dad. When my dad got home from his weekend away the house was a mess from the party. My dad had to clean this big mess after his weekend away. They got in a fight about it and my brother went to live with his mom. My dad wasn't mad about the party but he was mad about the mess cause my dad said if he wanted to have a party to clean up. He is 20 years old an adult and needs to clean up after himself! The only other thing he was mad about was that he realized some of his heart medication was missing! I'd be mad too...

My dad has heart problems so it really scares me that he lives alone now. He was going to come pick up me and the girls tomorrow to stay there a few days to do Christmas with him. He texted me today saying he can't come cause he's in the hospital. Because he has heart problems he can't do a lot himself. He went out to shovel the snow out of the drive way and is now in the hospital. They are running tests. We are hoping its nothing too serious this time. I really don't want him to need surgery again...

Can I get thoughts and prayers for my dad now as well?! Thanks ladies!!

UPDATE! --- My dad will be going home later or tomorrow! So happy it wasn't really serious this time! Thanks for the prayers!!

Last edited by Mom2Addy&Lei; December 27th, 2012 at 04:00 PM.
December 27th, 2012, 02:14 PM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
praying for him

[/url

December 27th, 2012, 03:14 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
thoughts and prayers

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search