Diapers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Miss Kelly
  • 2 Post By Gripstress

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
December 28th, 2012, 06:22 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Disposable or cloth?

What brands have you used?

Which is your favorite?

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day?

Do you change baby during the night?

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

December 28th, 2012, 06:36 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via ICQ to BabyBird
Disposable or cloth? Cloth

What brands have you used? Little Joeys, nana's bottoms, thirsties

Which is your favorite? Joeys

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Before every feeding, occasionally in between so every 2-3 hours.

Do you change baby during the night? Yes, most diaper changes he is poopy and his diapers are almost always completely saturated with pee and probably couldn't hold more.
December 28th, 2012, 06:55 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Disposable or cloth? Disposable

What brands have you used? Huggies little snugglers, Pampers

Which is your favorite? Huggies

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Holy crap ummm a good 10-12

Do you change baby during the night? Yep, she needs changing at every feeding and then some in between

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

December 28th, 2012, 07:18 AM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Disposable

Pampers swaddlers, LOVE them!

A ton of diaper changes in a day... Probably close to 12

Yup we change at night with feelings. It ends up being close to every two hours and some in between.
Gripstress likes this.

December 28th, 2012, 07:32 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Disposable or cloth? Cloth and a few disposables here and there

What brands have you used? Bumgenius, Kawaii diapers, snugglebottoms and 7th Generation and Huggies naturals for disposables

Which is your favorite? Probably the Bumgenius size small AIOs but I only have a few of them.

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Jeeze, like 20 because of all the sharts. It's ridiculous.

Do you change baby during the night? My hubby changes him at around 1:00am when he bring him up to me and he lathers him with barrier cream. He waits until I wake up at 7:00 to be changed again unless there has been a huge poop.
December 28th, 2012, 07:50 AM
Mega Super Mommy

What brands have you used? Huggies little snugglers, Pampers. I still have a lot left from my baby shower so we are burning through those

Which is your favorite? The huggies seem to leak, I think the pampers might work better for her. It's interesting to me because it was the opposite with my three year old.

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? A lot. At least every couple hours. She sharts constantly. And her poor bum is getting really red so I've been changing a LOT.

Do you change baby during the night? Yep, two or three times or she will pee right through whatever she has on. Plus she usually has one good poo in the middle of the night.

Daffney

December 28th, 2012, 04:14 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!

What brands have you used? We got a little bit of everything at our baby shower - Huggies, Pampers, Luvs, and Target brand

Which is your favorite? I think the Pampers are my favorite.

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? On average probably around 8.

Do you change baby during the night? Yes I change her once during the night when she wakes.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

December 28th, 2012, 05:49 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee

What brands have you used? Higgies, Luvs, Parents Choice. Any that were given as shower gifts

Which is your favorite? Luvs. Fits her the best and I swear could hold a dam

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Maybe 10. Dont really count but I swear its just about every time I feed her

Do you change baby during the night? Yes. I nurse her on one side then change her to wake her up then nurse her on the other side.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy
December 28th, 2012, 05:57 PM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Disposable or cloth? Disposables for now

What brands have you used?Pampers swaddlers is what the hospital uses, I was given Huggies and white cloud that we'll use most of when we finally get to transition with him being home.

Which is your favorite? Tha pampers are nice, but I cant wait to get into the cloth!

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Not sure, I will have to ask the nurses. He needs one at each feeding, every 3 hours, and sometimes in between.

Do you change baby during the night?
yes

Thank you *Kiliki* for my awesome siggy!

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
December 28th, 2012, 06:18 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Kelly, you put a lot of emotion into those night changes, do ya hehe

Disposable or cloth? cloth

What brands have you used? Pampers Swaddlers from the hospital. Now using GMD Cloth-eez prefolds & Thirsties covers

Which is your favorite? Love the cloth

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Hmm, not sure...10 or so

Do you change baby during the night? Yes, but I'm up so I do it right before I lay down and as soon as I wake about 4-5 hours later. I nap a lot during the day with her.
Shades of Grey and Miss Kelly like this.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

December 28th, 2012, 07:05 PM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3

What brands have you used? Huggies snugglers and Pampers swaddlers

Which is your favorite? Pampers.. I have a big box of size 1 that I just opened because I only have like 3 newborn Pampers left and they're getting too tight. So instead of going and buying more nb which she probably won't be able to use all of them before they're way too small, I'm going to use the size1. They look like they'll be way too big and they're they're completely different from the nb ones. I thought they'd be the same, just bigger, so idk if I'm gunna like them. I also have some size 1 Huggies from a diaper cake my sis made me, so we will see which brand I like better in the size 1

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? A LOT! she pee's a lot. She used to poop a few times a day, plus she would shart in more than half of the diapers I put on her lol. But the last few days shes only been pooping once or twice.. mostly once a day. but I change her before every feeding, and sometimes after since she goes so much. and at least 2-3 times in between. So if I had to guess how many diapers I go thru in a day, I would say probably between 15-20..

Do you change baby during the night? Yes, everytime she wakes up to eat. I change her and then feed her, and sometimes while she's eating, she poops so I have to change her again after she eats..
December 28th, 2012, 07:15 PM
The Truth is out There
Disposable or cloth? Currently disposable, will be doing cloth soon

What brands have you used? Pampers

Which is your favorite? Pampers, I guess lol

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? 8? I don't really keep count unless I'm worried about it

Do you change baby during the night? I try not to, because it wakes her up too much and she won't go back down. But sometimes I have to, so yeah

December 29th, 2012, 09:11 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy

What brands have you used? Pampers and Huggies, going to try pampers sensitive next.

Which is your favorite? Pampers

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Too many to count

Do you change baby during the night? every time she wakes up to eat

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

December 29th, 2012, 09:28 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Disposable or cloth? We're transitioning to completely cloth, so both at the moment

What brands have you used? Huggies naturals and Pampers swaddlers for disposable, Flip for cloth

Which is your favorite? I like the cloth best, no blowouts or leaks and as easy to change as disposable. The way I see it I may be doing diaper laundry but I'm not doing extra baby clothes laundry. I liked the Huggies best for sposies.

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? Probably 10-12

Do you change baby during the night? Yes, to wake him up enough to eat. He's usually quite wet anyways.
December 30th, 2012, 05:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
We use disposable. Right now Im using up whatever anyone has gotten us at showers and such. We have a TON of NB diapers that this kid never fit in because he was such a chunk. He's about to outgrow size 1's, too, and he's only 19 days old! We are mostly using Pampers right now. But when all these diapers are gone, it will be generic brand of whatever store I happen to be shopping at. No, I dont change him at night. He goes through about 8 dipes a day, I think.

...Hilary...
Mommy to Charlotte (b. 12/15/2008)
and Clara (b. 11/28/2010)
and Benjamin (b. 12/11/2012)

December 31st, 2012, 08:04 AM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Disposable or cloth? Cloth

What brands have you used? I use GMD Cloth-eez prefolds & a variety of covers (Bummis super brite, Bummis super whisper, Imse Vimse Organic)

Which is your favorite? LOVE the cloth - I think my favourite covers at the moment are the Imse Vimse ones, but they really are all great and I preferred the the Bummis super brite when he was smaller.

How many diaper changes are you doing in an average day? About 10-15 depending on how many sharts there are. He is always wet when I check him though.

Do you change baby during the night? Yes, but since I have been feeding while lying down with him, I have to force myself to get up to change him. He doesn't ever seem to poop at night time, but I am always worried about that one time it will happen. So I usually get up once half way through the night to change him.

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search