Weight loss check in

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree14Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 3rd, 2013, 08:32 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How much weight have you lost?

How much more do you have to go?

Did you make your goal last week?

What are your goals for next week?

When is your long time goal of losing the weight?

January 3rd, 2013, 11:48 AM
No takers yet?

How much weight have you lost? 21 lbs

How much more do you have to go? 11 lbs

Did you make your goal last week? Ugh, no! So bummed, I didn't lose anything! I've been really good for breakfast and dinner, but kind of let go at dinner and desert.

What are your goals for next week? To stop snacking on so many sweet which I think will be a lot easier now that the holiday treats are leaving the house.

When is your long time goal of losing the weight? I'd like to get into the 120's again by the end of January and to my goal weight by February.

January 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
Last I checked I was at 123.5lbs which is 3lbs under pre preggo weight, and 3.5lbs away from my goal.
25lbs total weight loss.
Still trying to keep to paleo eating.
gardenbelle likes this.

January 3rd, 2013, 11:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dhartanya View Post
Last I checked I was at 123.5lbs which is 3lbs under pre preggo weight, and 3.5lbs away from my goal.
25lbs total weight loss.
Meghan, you are tiny! How tall are you? So tell me about this paleo eating, it's obviously working for you.

January 3rd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenbelle View Post
Meghan, you are tiny! How tall are you? So tell me about this paleo eating, it's obviously working for you.
I'm 5'6"

Paleolithic diet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

January 3rd, 2013, 12:51 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im down 6lbs from preprego weight but i was overweight so im still working to lose some. I just started today. I don't have a weekly goal. I would like to get down to at least 145 but the main goal is is just to feel better about myself and be a little healthier
gardenbelle likes this.

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

January 3rd, 2013, 04:05 PM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am currently 124 and was 139 when I found out I was pregnant BUT I'm quite jiggly! My goal is to tone up!! Lately my eating has been horrible so that's my goal this week... Eat healthy.
gardenbelle likes this.

January 3rd, 2013, 04:09 PM
Quote:
You and I are the same height but my pre-preg weight was 124 and I am trying hard to just get to 127. If I get to 127, I think my clothes will fit fine again. Right now I have serious muffin top. Lovely.
Thanks for the link, I'm going to check it out tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blcooper32 View Post
Im down 6lbs from preprego weight but i was overweight so im still working to lose some. I just started today. I don't have a weekly goal. I would like to get down to at least 145 but the main goal is is just to feel better about myself and be a little healthier
Love your main goal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kelly View Post
I am currently 124 and was 139 when I found out I was pregnant BUT I'm quite jiggly! My goal is to tone up!! Lately my eating has been horrible so that's my goal this week... Eat healthy.
Wow, pregnancy seemed to be a great diet for you! I'll join you on your next week's goal...that and to stay away from sweets.

January 3rd, 2013, 05:59 PM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I know! Those darn sweets. I've never wanted sweets so bad as now!! No pregnancy cravings but pp cravings like crazy!
gardenbelle likes this.

January 3rd, 2013, 06:18 PM
The Truth is out There
How much weight have you lost? 18lbs, putting me at 128- I was 140 pre-pregnancy

How much more do you have to go? I'd like to lose 8 more

Did you make your goal last week? Didn't have one

What are your goals for next week? Eat more healthy, but make sure I am getting enough calories and water

When is your long time goal of losing the weight? Whenever. I'm starting P90x with the guys (DH, BIL, friend) in February so we'll see... Mostly just to get in shape- I don't NEED to lose anything.
gardenbelle likes this.

January 3rd, 2013, 06:44 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
How much weight have you lost? 18lbs

How much more do you have to go? 21lbs

Did you make your goal last week? Not so much

What are your goals for next week? Get my butt on my treadmill and use my weighted medicine ball. Stop eating the sweets. Should be easier since Christmas goodies are just about gone.

When is your long time goal of losing the weight? I want to be back to pre pregnancy weight & fit in my pants by March. Have jello tummy gone by June for San Diego vacation & BFF wedding.
gardenbelle likes this.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
January 3rd, 2013, 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by taatie10 View Post

Have jello tummy gone by June for San Diego vacation & BFF wedding.
Fun you are coming out to San Diego; where about? I live up in the north county.

January 4th, 2013, 03:53 AM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
I didn't lose anything and that's why I avoided this topic at first lol I have been eating sweets, soda(extremely rare for me normally) and Doritos! What the heck is wrong with me?! I guess I feel like I'm attached to the baby so eating anything healthy is pretty difficult. Chips can sit next to me and oh it's so bad. Soooo, for next week(or the week after lol) No more chips, eat more vegetable soup(quick & healthy), don't gain any weight and maybe lose a couple even.

Keep me on my toes!
gardenbelle likes this.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

January 4th, 2013, 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gripstress View Post
I didn't lose anything and that's why I avoided this topic at first lol I have been eating sweets, soda(extremely rare for me normally) and Doritos! What the heck is wrong with me?! I guess I feel like I'm attached to the baby so eating anything healthy is pretty difficult. Chips can sit next to me and oh it's so bad. Soooo, for next week(or the week after lol) No more chips, eat more vegetable soup(quick & healthy), don't gain any weight and maybe lose a couple even.

Keep me on my toes!
It's so hard to eat well with a newborn, I so agree! I think being sleep deprived makes us crave high caloric foods to give us enough energy to make it through the day. IDK Are you having issues with drinking enough water too? I feel like I never get enough time to fill up my glass before I sit down to nurse again (like I'm doing right now).

Quote:
25lbs total weight loss.
Hey, so I took the kids to the library last night and they had a book on the Paleo diet in their New Years book display so I picked it up. It sounds very interesting! A lot of the stuff I'm already doing like no processed foods and eating lots of lean meats, fruits and veggies but I still drink a lot of dairy and cereals (and of course sweets). I'm very interested to really dive into the book.

January 4th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
Oh yes, water is a big issue. I have 10 bottles of water around me at all times but it's hard to get enough down sometimes. Then it hits me pretty bad and I am downing 3 bottles in an hour to try to make up for it. I feel pretty drained most of the time.
gardenbelle likes this.
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

January 4th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
I don't have a scale in my house, so I have no idea what I weigh. However, after 9 months of bad nausea and no appetite, I am fitting into my skinny jeans I knew some good would come from all that sickness (besides Caleb, of course). The pregnancy/ EBF diet is the best diet I've ever been on, lol.

Once I'm cleared for exercise, I'm going to start training for a half marathon in June. So I don't have a weight goal, just a fitness goal. This week's goal is to take Caleb for a 30 minute stroll every day the weather permits.
gardenbelle likes this.
Due with #2 on July 10

January 4th, 2013, 10:59 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How much weight have you lost?
I believe I've lost about 33 pounds

How much more do you have to go? just 7 more to my weight when I found out I was pregnant, but I would like to get into the 120s because I was in the process of weight loss when I got pregnant. But it's mostly a body fat thing for me, not pounds.

Did you make your goal last week? I didn't really make one... I did eat awful crap that made me feel sick (winnie too), so I'd say if I had a goal, I didn't meet it. haha

What are your goals for next week? Just keep up exercising and keeping busy around the house. I've started some good toning exercises, since my pre-pregnancy clothes are too big but I'm very jiggly

When is your long time goal of losing the weight?
No real set deadline. I'm already almost there anyway. I suppose I'd like to be toned up for summer and wear a bikini for the first time since I was in 6th grade. haha
gardenbelle likes this.

January 4th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Shades of Grey's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
How much weight have you lost? 10 lbs

How much more do you have to go?18lbs

Im trying not to be bothered by it not just falling off on its own. Im eating more now though, I actually have an appetite and I dont have the fear of throwing up in the back of my head at all times. I am eating more sweet things too, not helping. I have justified this to myself though because Im eating oatmeal cookies, recommended to boost BF production
gardenbelle likes this.

I am peace, full of unconditional love. I am confident and in tune with the Divine, receptive to guidance.
January 4th, 2013, 01:10 PM
Veteran
I've lost 21 pounds since giving birth, but only gained 17 during pregnancy so am a few down from where I started. I wasn't a skinny minnie to start, so I hope to stay on the bandwagon of losing in a healthy fashion - if I can drop an additional 15-20 in 2013, that would be ideal for me! Breastfeeding seems to be helping too
gardenbelle likes this.

January 4th, 2013, 02:19 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I had gotten back down to my prepreggo weight, but still wasn't fitting in my pants. I've gained a couple pounds though. I had a couple days where i was eating anything and everything I could get my grubby little hands on. I assume it was because she was growing and eating constantly. I've been better the last couple days. (until I had sonic for lunch with friends but..oh well.). Trying not to stress myself out, it's only been three weeks. Next week I want to start doing my zumba game on the xbox. I LOVE aumba but can't go to the classes until she is six monthes old and I can take her to the gym daycare.

and by not fitting in my pants i mean *not even close to buttoning*. LOL
gardenbelle likes this.

Daffney

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search