Slightly Belated Monday Moans & Groans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 7th, 2013, 08:22 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Let's hear them. Even if there is only technically 41 minutes left in Monday.

Mine is that I am SICK of pumping. My boobies hurt 24x7 and I have to pump every 4 hours or I die. So basically, I am a slave to the pump. Takes me 30 minutes to empty the girls out and I have to constantly do pressure massages during the session or nothing comes out. With the massage, I'm getting a lot out, but still have areas that are stubborn so I'm always hurting. So over this. I swear if a feather floated down from the ceiling and landed on my nipple, I would probably scream bloody murder right now. And yes, I've got the right flange size.

January 7th, 2013, 09:58 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I am sooooo sick of pumping too!! I HATE it and I dont even produce enough to not have to supplement, so Im killing myself over 2-4oz per session. My tit$ constantly hurt too!!!

I miss my DH

January 8th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
I am back at work and I miss my girls...

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

January 8th, 2013, 05:48 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
My 3.5 yr old has been a terror lately. She's driving me nuts. I feel bad but anytime I try to do anything fun with her all she does is whine and throw fits, so I havent felt like doing anything fun in a while. So tired of the constant battle

January 8th, 2013, 10:15 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
My baby is being a terror right now!!! Ugh. She's doing that whole screaming deal and pushing away from the nip. Seriously. I thought we were past this. She was doing so well the last week and then at 3am this morning decided to start it all over again. Though she must have a tummy ache because she only took 1oz, eventually, of pumped milk and then fell asleep on her tummy. I don't get it. Maybe I never will but this sucks! I'm so ****** tired and DH is on third shift so he sleeps all day while I'm dealing with this, then when he leaves for work I'm up all night dealing with. FML. :/
January 8th, 2013, 01:03 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm taking a pumping sabbatical for a bit since I had to pump for a week when we had thrush. Feels nice and part of me doesn't want to go back to my 1x/day pumping. That was okay but I feel for you ladies who have to pump multiple times per day.

My groan for yesterday is I did great on Weight Watchers last week but this week I've been treating myself a little too much. I still have enough weekly points but I've gone over my daily points three days in a row. I need to get it together!

January 8th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MomtoCarly&Sofia View Post
My 3.5 yr old has been a terror lately. She's driving me nuts. I feel bad but anytime I try to do anything fun with her all she does is whine and throw fits, so I havent felt like doing anything fun in a while. So tired of the constant battle
Oh, I feel your pain! It's my 2.5 year old who is about to drive me to drink heavily. She is an absolute nightmare. She's adorable, but as her therapist says "out of sync" - you think??? She's basically "up" 24x7, no down time and not much ability to calm herself down. I'm not a fan of medicating kids, but some days... I just can't handle her constant antics, tantrums, freak outs, etc... - she's currently going through a phase where she screams when she sees the dogs even though 2 minutes later, she'll be laying in their bed hugging them. I can barely take her anywhere and she currently is still refusing to eat ANYTHING except tostitos chips and cheese. Help!

p.s. It's a speech therapist. She's not at the stage of seeing a shrink yet. But we're getting close!

January 8th, 2013, 04:36 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
Oh, I feel your pain! It's my 2.5 year old who is about to drive me to drink heavily. She is an absolute nightmare. She's adorable, but as her therapist says "out of sync" - you think??? She's basically "up" 24x7, no down time and not much ability to calm herself down. I'm not a fan of medicating kids, but some days... I just can't handle her constant antics, tantrums, freak outs, etc... - she's currently going through a phase where she screams when she sees the dogs even though 2 minutes later, she'll be laying in their bed hugging them. I can barely take her anywhere and she currently is still refusing to eat ANYTHING except tostitos chips and cheese. Help!

p.s. It's a speech therapist. She's not at the stage of seeing a shrink yet. But we're getting close!

LOL! I was going to ask how you got her into a therapist, I swear when there's a tantrum going on all I can think about is how this kid needs some help haha

I completely know what you are going through though, it's rough and hard to deal with! Heck, I sent her to my moms house for two nights because I couldn't take it anymore.

January 8th, 2013, 08:47 PM
This speech therapist does a lot of behavioral work with her too. Somehow, she is able to get her to snap out of it without threatening to hang her by her big toes. She admits that Akadia is "disregulated" though and is the kind of kid that requires a LOT of activity. She is basically the "Siberian Husky" of the toddler world. I prefer a dachshund that only requires a trip down the driveway to get their energy out for the day. Don't know where this kid came from. I got her a trampoline yesterday and made her jump on it until she couldn't jump anymore just to get some of the crazy out. Looking forward to summer when she can play outside again.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search