Nighttime diapers

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2013, 10:58 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
Robby is sleeping 11-13 hours at night now! Or he would, except that he wakes up soaked completely through and then I have to get up and change all his clothes and remake the crib. :-/ Wondering if anybody has any recommendations for a good nighttime diaper. We usually use Target brand; my mom just gave us Huggies and he is leaking thru those like a champ. I know they say to go up a size, but this is already a size up (when I see too much thigh, I switch, no matter the weight recommendation). Thanks in advance if you can help (or just commiserate, lol).

January 8th, 2013, 08:46 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Are you using Nighttime Diapers? A lot of brands have a "night" version of the same size. You could try up a size in the nighttime ones. Is he drinking a lot right before bed? Winter will soak through hers if she's up all night nursing(teething nights), but is usually good for 8 hours or so. 8 hours only, any longer and I am changing sheets.
January 13th, 2013, 08:50 AM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
I did buy the Pampers 12-hour ones, which are supposed to be good for overnight, but they don't work. He drinks about 24 oz of formula each day, plus about 8 - 10 oz of water total. It's spread out, but I think he's just super hydrated.... It seems to be a pervasive problem, so I guess we'll just have to deal with it until he gets big enough for the super soaker diapers they sell for boys, lol!

January 17th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
We use cloth diapers so we don't encounter this much but I have heard of people putting diaper covers over disposables to prevent leaking.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search