Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 8th, 2013, 09:04 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Whine - Cam is on sleep strike and still up at the moment. Tomorrow, two of my dogs are being put under to have their teeth cleaned and Dakota has to get one pulled. I will have a house full of p'd off dogs tomorrow night.

Wahoo - Hmm... I guess that I am really lucky to have my mom close by to help me out with the girls for little things like dropping off 2 dogs at the vet. Can't imagine the logistics of hauling in a toddler, infant and 2 irate wiener dogs into the vets office. Glad to have someone who can run over here and watch them when stuff like this comes up.

January 8th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Whine - I must have pulled a muscle in my arm because it has been bothering me today.

Wahoo - DH and I had a really nice anniversary.

January 8th, 2013, 10:41 PM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Whine- I have not slept in 20 hours and it looks like at lest another 4-5 before I can go to bed.

Wahoo- I'm almost done setting up Sophia's nursery!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

January 9th, 2013, 05:37 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Whine: Victoria has the flu!! Spent all day at the hospital with her. It was also the last day to register for classes. I thought there might be one more class I needed to take in order to go through with graduation come May. So I was really upset about missing registration but it was worth it to make sure my baby was ok.

Wahoo: I pulled up my school website and it says that all requirements have been met and I will be graduating with top honors. So relieved!!

January 9th, 2013, 07:57 AM
Veteran
Whine: Arianna has this new thing while nursing...she pulls her head back then shakes it from side to side...kind of like a dog playing tug of war...I think she is trying to rip my nip off.
Wahoo: Had a fantastic shopping day yesterday... $130 in groceries for $80 and $200+worth of bedroom stuff from bed bath and beyond for $70. (Now just 1 more bedroom to furnish)
January 9th, 2013, 09:19 AM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Whine- I have a plugged duct and it's killing me. I think I'm also getting another cold.

Wahoo- tomorrow is our weekend so I can rest more.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

January 9th, 2013, 09:49 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: my girls broke the ladder to their bed today. I'm so piseed about it, they were told multiple times not to do what they did. Now it's going to cost over $100 to replace the ladder.

Wahoo: Logan is cute and can't break anything yet lol

January 9th, 2013, 03:05 PM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
whine- my dh left at 5 am and doesn't get home till 9 and I got a new desk today and put it together wrong multiple times ( so not like me)

wahoo- Noah has slept most of the day

[/url

January 9th, 2013, 09:01 PM
Think4Yourself's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: Don't really have any today actually!!!

Wahoo: Both boys went down with NO fuss, and NO arguing (big issue with Caleb lately) for the second night in a row, including naptimes. AND I tried acupuncture today and I am in LOVE and feel hopeful for the first time in a while!!

January 9th, 2013, 09:16 PM
Veteran
Whine: DH is still on 12 hour days and won't take a sick day

Wahoo: Madisyn has been sleeping a ton so I've been able to get quite a few things done. My time card for work has been corrected.(I'm still on leave but have to submit my time card every 2 weeks while I'm at home since I have a laptop.)
January 10th, 2013, 09:26 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Whine: We're getting a new furnace so its FREEZING in the house right now. They had to shut off the heat and water to put the new unit it. Needless to say, I'm showerless and snuggling my baby.

Wahoo: Baby girl slept through most of the night for the second time in a row!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search