Graduation Party - most textbook pregnancy

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 9th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Post here if you think you had the most textbook pregnancy.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

January 9th, 2013, 08:01 AM
dibbers's Avatar Super Mommy
ME!!
I had an amazing pregnancy, I even got excited with the slight sickness i felt in the early months. I wasn't sick once, no stretchmarks and no complications
It was a brilliant experience for me.

11/03/12
January 9th, 2013, 08:31 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I think it went pretty good. No l&D visits until towards the end. no complications with her or me.

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

January 9th, 2013, 11:35 AM
BrooklynBump's Avatar neurotic newbie
I think I was pretty text book - every test was normal, she measured spot on every time, never went to L&D before labor or had any complications, I went into labor on my due date. I had morning sickness just for a few weeks, gained 25 lbs, no stretch marks, no belly button pop.

The one thing I would add is that aside from the general tiredness and morning sickness in the beginning, I felt very well throughtout. I didn't ever have a feeling that I wanted to get to the end faster or I wanted to evict the baby at the end. I would have been more than happy to be pregnant for another month if Agatha didnt have other plans.

Last edited by BrooklynBump; January 10th, 2013 at 10:40 AM.
January 9th, 2013, 12:33 PM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I did pretty well as well. No morning sickness, stretch marks, linea negra, or belly button pop. I did have some round ligament pain & some Ab discomfort. Every test looked great & I gained just a tad more than I wanted (35 lbs) but only 10lbs away fom my goal weight 2 wks pp.

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

January 9th, 2013, 12:39 PM
rucca1002's Avatar Veteran
My pregnancy was pretty standard. Slight sickness in the first trimester. All tests came back good throughout the pregnancy. I gained about 40 lbs which was a little more than I wanted but it didn't really show (other than my super huge belly). I felt amazing throughout really... a few stretch marks, my belly button popped (but how can it not on the third pregnancy) and I had some hip pain toward the end but otherwise, no complaints and no complications.

Nicole

Proud mom to Declan (7/2008), Nolan (11/2010) & baby Emmett (12/2012)
January 9th, 2013, 04:53 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I dont think anyone who didnt experience morning sickness can be considered "textbook."

Just teasing. But really, if you mean "textbook" as in having every dang pregnancy symptom IN THE TEXTBOOK, Ill have to nominate myself, lol!!!!

...Hilary...
Mommy to Charlotte (b. 12/15/2008)
and Clara (b. 11/28/2010)
and Benjamin (b. 12/11/2012)
and NUMBER4! (due 7/4/2015)

January 9th, 2013, 07:44 PM
Gripstress's Avatar GothMom
lol Hilary...That's what I was thinking. You could write a textbook based on some of our pregnancies.

Really funny how quickly we forget stuff, btw. I had SO much ligament pain the whole time and only remembered when I read Becky's reply. It's only been 4 weeks!
Phoenix 12/14/01, Pascale 06/03/05
& baby Wren on 12/10/12

Tags
dec 12 graduation

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search