The CD Thread

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 10th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
How's cloth diapering going? I'll admit I fell off the wagon while I had 20 people at my house. Still havent gotten back to it. Once I get caught up on laundry, I'll start again.

January 10th, 2013, 06:56 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Going great! Hindsight I'd just skip CD newborn. He's already outgrown the absorbency so we didn't get to use them long. Finally bought some hemp and bamboo doublets for nighttime so his diapers should be less bulky.

January 10th, 2013, 08:00 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Going well. She outgrew the newborn prefolds, so we moved up a size. Now I have more diapers, so laundry has become less of an issue. I am actually having more trouble with disposables as they seem to leak. I only used disposable with my other kids and leaking was never an issue, so I don't get it. Cloth never gives me problems. Overall, I am really happy we decided to give it a try.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

January 10th, 2013, 08:34 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Going well! We are almost in between the newborn and mediums. We took a small break when we went up to the inlaws (I always use sposies when I travel), but after one too many blowouts, I was happy to be back in cloth!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

January 10th, 2013, 09:23 PM
Nicole1481's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Going good. He wears sposies at night and when we go out.

January 11th, 2013, 12:06 AM
Averysmama1101's Avatar Super Mommy
Going great! She's fitting all her OSs really well now at 9 pounds. Love cloth

January 11th, 2013, 09:13 AM
MoonMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
going well here. He's outgrown all of the NB fitteds except the ones I made out of stretchy material. I'm not loving pre-folds this time around, so I'm just using those as pocket inserts or doublers in the fitteds. I need to whip up a few bigger fitteds since I won't have enough pockets once he's fully outgrown his NB stash, and I'm liking the fitteds more than the pockets! It's funny because with DS1 I likes prefolds when he was NB and pockets when he got older, I guess every baby is different!

baby Roger @ 7 months

January 16th, 2013, 09:42 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Going well here! We just made the switch about 2 weeks ago and I love it! I'm finding that I prefer the fitteds and prefolds over pockets. Only issue I have, though, is I only have OS covers, and after I put the cover on it seems so bulky. Like, so bulky that I feel like his cute little newborn tushie is gone even though it's not...

And by gone I mean that he just has a big ole butt.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search