What's LO been up too?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BlessedMommyx

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 12th, 2013, 06:01 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
Any new things their doing?
Any new trips or family activities they have done recently?
Any teeth? (How many?)
What's their favourite toy?
Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing?
Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most?
If u can post a pic of them wearing ur fave outfit on them!

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
January 12th, 2013, 09:49 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Any new things their doing? Crawling backwards, Sits on her butt and scoots forward. Babbles with consonants.
Any new trips or family activities they have done recently? Nope.
Any teeth? (How many?) Yes, 2 bottom teeth popped up right before Xmas
What's their favourite toy? She her activity table (its on floor though), and her giant Minnie Mouses.
Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing? She is a major pacifier baby
Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most? Yes, Peas, Carrots, Sweet Potatoes, Squash, Pears, Apples, Cauliflower, Avocado, I make her own baby food so I have also pureed turkey mac and cheese noodles and avocado together she loves that. And pureed chicken noodle soup. She loves everything except carrots so I try and sneak that in with other stronger foods. She also likes Mum Mums, Lil' Crunchies, and those teething biscuits.

I don't have a favorite outfit of hers.. I love all her outfits, all soo cute haha. But this is one of my favorite pictures from her 6 Month Shoot of her wearing a Nordstroms skirt that I adore!

humnck likes this.

January 14th, 2013, 10:52 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Any new things their doing? She is sitting mostly by herself, still loses her balance at times, she is crawling (backwards), but she she gets up on her hands and knees and rocks, so I know it will be any time now! She waves now, she just started this this morning!

Any new trips or family activities they have done recently? We just got back from Disney World, it was so much fun!

Any teeth? (How many?) No, but MIL swears one is about to come through on the top...I don't see it, but I was pretty sure I could feel it!

What's their favourite toy? She loves anything that lights up and makes noise or crinkles

Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing? She sucks on her lips mostly, but at times will suck on her thumb to the point that it turns red.

Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most? Yes, she likes sweet potatoes the most, she also likes avocado, carrots, bananas, apples (this is recent, she didn't like them before), she has tried squash, not a fan, didn't like the mixed veggies either. She liked my potato soup the other day.

Not, my all time favorite, but one of my faves This is from yesterday!

January 14th, 2013, 11:00 AM
Dishersgirl's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any new things their doing? pulling up to standing she has mastered crawling
Any new trips or family activities they have done recently? not especially
Any teeth? (How many?) nope
What's their favourite toy? anything not hers
Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing? nothing
Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most? beans carrots
ill have to find one....

Baby Due July 27
Guinevere 2 years old!
Trinity 3 years
Aric 9 years
Kendall 13 years

Holly 30 Benjamin 40

January 14th, 2013, 01:48 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Any new things their doing? Starting to sit up on his own more consistantly, and working on getting on his hands and knees. He's got the hands down, just having trouble with the knees!
Any new trips or family activities they have done recently? My husband, Ethan and I moved in with my parents while I look for a job and husband finishes college.
Any teeth? (How many?) Both bottom ones. The way he is drooling and cranky I'm guessing the top ones are bout to be here next!
What's their favourite toy? His mickey mouse lovey when he's in bed, and during the day he has this thing called an O ring, its like a long strip with circles cut out. Hard to explain, but he loooves it. Also his jumparoo!
Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing? Not a big fan of thumb sucking, so we stick with the pacifier.
Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most? We've tried pretty much all cereals, fruits, and veggies as well as the little tubs of things like baby chicken and rice. He's tried it all and loves it all.
If u can post a pic of them wearing ur fave outfit on them! I don't really have a favorite outfit. I love them all! Still haven't uploaded any pics on this computer yet so I can't post nothin
January 14th, 2013, 04:53 PM
MamaToARockStar's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Any new things their doing?he just started pulling himself up on things and now hes been letting go to stand on his own,yikes!hes been sitting and crawling for a while,but i hope he holsds off on walking anytime soon
Any new trips or family activities they have done recently?
Any teeth? (How many?)none yet
What's their favourite toy?he loves his fisher price incrediblock,and anything to do with balls,he has a few ball towers/poppers he loves
Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing?none
Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most?hes on all table foods,he eats pretty much everything we eat,his faves are grilled cheese,blueberry waffles,pancakes,pasta,chicken,and his fave snacks are mum mums and those fruit/veggie pouches of food,oh and those gerber yogurt melts
If u can post a pic of them wearing ur fave outfit on them!thats tough,i have a few faves

Last edited by MamaToARockStar; January 14th, 2013 at 05:38 PM.
January 17th, 2013, 05:08 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Any new things their doing? no attempt at crawling... She is rolling over like crazy, can sit unassisted for a little while. If I give her two toys she will hook one onto another so she can pick up a third....

Any new trips or family activities they have done recently? Not really.
Any teeth? (How many?) working on #5 & 6
What's their favourite toy? She has a minnie mouse mermaid bath toy that she loves so much, out of the bath its Violet her fisher price puppy.
Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing Shes not big on the paci though I do try, she'll chew on her thumb occasionally but not really a thumbsucker. I think her soothing techinque atleast with me is to touch my face, she pats my face as she is falling asleep in my arms at night.. yes.. I LOVE it.

Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most? She is on 2nd stage baby food. She loves carrots, sweet potatoes and peaches the most. Just last night I gave her a real cooked carrot (from the crockpot) it was firm enough for her to hold yet mushy enough to eat, she LOVED it.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
January 17th, 2013, 05:17 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
FYI that is an older pic, she has her "vampire" teeth sprouted and her two front top teeth coming in. I honestly cant believe it she is my earliest teether!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
January 17th, 2013, 05:40 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Any new things their doing? ''walking" on his butt and tries to pull himself up on objects with zero balance.. I can't leave him with anything to pull onto if I am not around. He is also pretty good at putting puffs in his mouth after only two days of trying.
Any new trips or family activities they have done recently? Nothing huge. I have a mommy club we attend weekly and do brunches with friends.
Any teeth? (How many?) yes two and working on two more. week + on no sleep for me
What's their favourite toy? loves playing with plastic rings
Do they use a pacifier? Thumb? Or nothing? he sucks on a blanket - my crazy boy
Have u started solids? What have u started and what do they seem to like most? he likes food overall - we even tried lentils and turkey and he ate those. Turkey with a lot of veggies and lentils with carrots.
If u can post a pic of them wearing ur fave outfit on them! I will have to do this another day.. sorry

Thanks Claire1979 for my awesome siggy.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search