Weight loss - Having luck?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 13th, 2013, 06:56 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Mommies who are trying to lose weight, hows it going?
What are you struggling with the most?
What is helping you the most?
How much have you lost total since having baby?

My weight loss is going okay, not as good as I would like but hey, it's still progress.
I'm struggling with staying under my calorie goal. Not because of large meal portions but because I have had a sweet tooth since leaving the hospital. I think stress is also taking it's toll on the speed of my weight loss.
What helps me the most is thinking about getting back in the best shape I can before ttc. My weight isn't going to stop us from ttc when it's time but it does give me some much needed motivation.
I have lost about 18 lbs total but 6 of those lbs are from dieting this past (almost) 2 weeks.

January 13th, 2013, 08:34 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Great job with the weight loss so far. I think 6 lbs in two weeks is great!

I'm not doing too well. I lost 40 lbs in two weeks after Frankie's birth, I guess it was all baby weight. That still puts me 13 lbs under pre pregnancy weight. I haven't lost any weight since then. I'm always hungry for junk, so the eating healthily isn't going to well. I just got the ok to exercise, so now I can start doing that this week. Hopefully I can improve the eating this week,.

January 13th, 2013, 05:45 PM
BabyLove23's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Im afraid to weight myself. Im back kickboxing, but its harder this time around. I cant bring 2 kids with me. Its just too much!

Thank you peimum for my siggie!!!
January 13th, 2013, 07:42 PM
MoonMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've got one stubborn pound to lose before I'm at pre-pregnant weight, then I'd like to lose 20 lbs more. I start back at the pool tomorrow.

baby Roger @ 7 months

January 13th, 2013, 07:55 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I'm down to a decent weight, but I am so out of shape. I'm perusing gyms by my office because my lunch break is the only time I have to work out. I had a home gym set up in my basement but honestly with 2 little ones, it's impossible to work out once I'm home and darned if I'm getting up any earlier than I have to to go work out.

January 14th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What are you struggling with the most?

The chocolates we were given for christmas. We have enough chocolates to last til Valentine's day eating several a day. WOW.

What is helping you the most?

Going back to the gym (I actually enjoy working out)

How much have you lost total since having baby?

I have lost 22 lbs since she was born and I have another 22 to lose to get to where I'd like to be ideally (I was still working on weight loss when I got pregnant).

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search