The Wonder Weeks?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By LetGo
  • 1 Post By Durango14

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 14th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Durango14's Avatar ♥ Expecting #2 ♥
Has anyone read The Wonder Weeks? Calla has suddenly gone from a smile, happy, easy going baby to a crying, upset, clingy girl who even cries when I nurse her occasionally.. I was googling this and came across The Wonder Weeks. Has anyone read it?

January 14th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
No, but man I pray Cambria doesn't do that! She has been the perfect baby so far and I'm enjoying it! I do not want her to be like her big sister!!!

January 14th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
No but I'll be googling it now because Annalise has been doing the same thing. Not sure if its an upset tummy, baby blues, growing pains or what. As we speak she's screaming and she's already been fed, changed, and played. And had a two hour nap prior. I don't get it :/
January 14th, 2013, 04:52 PM
I'm wondering if it is a reaction to my meds actually.... I'm almost 11 weeks post partum and I'm still bleeding. Yep, 11 weeks of a full blown period. Super. Anyways, I saw my doctor and she did an ultrasound to make sure everything looked normal in there (it was except my lining is only 1mm thick!). The only solution besides waiting it out is taking estrogen pills. I took my first one last night and I'm wondering if its affecting her mood....

January 15th, 2013, 05:44 AM
Veteran
We're going through this too. Major meltdowns that seem to be associated with her being overtired, but if others have babies doing this at the same time, maybe it is a growth spurt / development milestone related. It seems like she's looking around more in the past few days. I've heard good things about wonder weeks on another forum, but haven't read it. Unfortunately, DH is sick and holed up in the guest room so he can't help sooth screaming baby! I'm hoping she goes back to happy napping baby today!
Hopolka likes this.
January 15th, 2013, 06:06 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I've heard of this. Nt sure of the difference between a wonder week and a growth spurt though.

January 15th, 2013, 12:24 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Interesting. I'm curious. If you get the book tell us what you think

January 15th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Well at least it's not just me lol! I just got The Wonder Weeks on iBooks so I'll let everyone know what I think afterwards
3kids3cats likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search