What is your baby's schedule like?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 17th, 2013, 03:41 PM
Spyctre's Avatar Arwen
Our's is a complete mess! Since Alice Marie has been home--Christmas break and then she brought the flu home the first week school had started back--our entire family's schedule has been haywire.

Winter is also teething so bedtime has been around 2 AM. And that is after we can't get her to sleep, some orajel and tylenol. She passes out! She mostly sleeps till 10, but will wake sometimes. I assume she wakes from pain, but I get up to nurse her and smear more orajel on. At 10 AM she nurses then sleeps till 11:30, and she is having such a hard time napping! No wonder, sleeping so late. I am withholding nap time today in an effort to get her down earlier.

I HATE waking up so late! I sleep when the babies sleep right now. I really like to have started my day by 7 AM, and when school is in session 6 AM.

I am going to try transitioning her to being asleep by 8 PM, give or take 30 min. Ideally she'd sleep till 7 because that's when Alice is already on the bus and I am ready to cook.

So what are your schedules like? Bedtime, naps, meal times?
January 20th, 2013, 09:42 PM
MissusF's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Our schedule has been off for the past few weeks. She had been going down at 8 and getting up at 8 then taking good naps during the day. Lately she's been staying up until 10ish and sleeping in until 9 or 9:30. It seems like her whole schedule has been pushed back. We're slowly getting back on track. She's always good for a 1.5-2 hour morning nap and afternoon naps are usually only around 45 mins. She eats three meals a day and nurses on demand.

January 28th, 2013, 05:30 PM
Blue-Jay's Avatar Jenny
I am so jealous of all the good nappers!!

We have to leave the house at 6:30, so I get up at 4:45 and Robby gets up at 6:10. He has a bottle (he quit nursing cold turkey in Nov, long story) and I dress him and we're off to the sitter. At her house, he eats solid breakfast at 8:30 or so and then naps for an hour. Eats again around 12:30 with another bottle, brief nap around 1-ish for about 45 min, and then she brings him to school at 2:45. My friend watches him while I tutor for an hour every day (it pays the childcare), and then we go home and he gets another bottle right when we get here, around 4:30 - 5. Lots of hard playtime with mommy, and dinner at about 6. Last bottle at 7:15-7:30, and bed between 7:30-7:45.

Weekends are sllightly better; he goes to bed at the same time but sleeps until 7 usually. If he gets up at 2 or 3 and gets a bottle then, he sometimes sleeps until 8. A couple of weeks ago he had a mild fever and slept until 10 and it was heaven!!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search