Exercise

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mlc52811

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 05:31 AM
Becky_78's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have a week until I get the official go ahead,but once I do I still haven't figured out when I will fit a work out in our new schedule. I'd love to bring my trainer back in, but he changes up his wake/sleep schedule so frequently I don't think I could plan it out. Also, when he's sleeping during the day, I'm either trying to eat, take a shower, or nap.

What are your plans? When? What will you do?

photo(5) by rebwend, on Flickr

January 18th, 2013, 07:10 AM
Miss Kelly's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
In all honesty, nothing. I hate exercise! But I'm a nurse in a fairly spread out building and do miles each shift. And once it warms up I'll be outside! Other than that, zilch.

January 18th, 2013, 07:49 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I started just some light workouts this week and plan on starting my Tae Bo workout next week after my appointment. I'm also worried about how I'll do this because so far this week I have only been able to get a little bit in before she starts to fuss and I take a little break and then do more. So not sure if I'll be able to get the whole video in or not. Guess we'll see!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

January 18th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Caleb's Mommy!
I've started half marathon training, for a race in June This will be my forth one. Right now I'm doing the couch potato to 5k plan to get running again. I take Caleb for a 30 minute stroll each day weather permits, and when DH gets home I go out and do whatever I need to do that day. On days where the weather is crumby I'll be doing some Jillian Michaels DVDs. 30 Day Shred anybody?
Due with #2 on July 10

January 18th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Veteran
I can't wait to start exercising! I feel so soft and squishy. Heh heh. I think I'll try and do a little 'Walk the Weight Off' during naptime. God willing both my youngsters get on the same napping schedule. I love doing pilates, but that is really an undertaking that I just don't have time for right now.
January 18th, 2013, 10:32 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been mastering home workouts! I found some equipment free workout routines and my waistline has totally lost inches. I also hula hoop. I'm obsessed with finding things I can do quietly in the same room as the sleeping beauty haha
lilemma86 likes this.

January 18th, 2013, 12:57 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I've been doing zumba on my kinnect. My legs are actually sore today, it's nice.

Daffney

January 18th, 2013, 09:58 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
I have started using the treadmill here at home already. Has been around Noon the days I've done it.
I am not scheduling anything. Its going to be when I can. The days I'm at home probably will be during the day like I have.
But the days I have to go into work I might not make it at all since I'll be working 8hrs on only 4 or so hours of sleep.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlc52811 View Post
I've been mastering home workouts! I found some equipment free workout routines and my waistline has totally lost inches. I also hula hoop. I'm obsessed with finding things I can do quietly in the same room as the sleeping beauty haha
You've got to let me know what those workouts are. I need to lose inches & this jello stomach. I could care less about the weight.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
January 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Days of the week: http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com...v0tc7h2P_c.jpg

"Kick-it cardio": http://media-cache-ec2.pinterest.com...Hkz9yR2A_c.jpg

"Drop 10": http://media-cache-lt0.pinterest.com...dAMstgz3_c.jpg

"I Seek Obliques": http://media-cache0.pinterest.com/up...peTdcKAy_c.jpg

"Ballet Abs" (this one kills me): http://media-cache-ec4.pinterest.com...Wn3HLeTt_c.jpg

January 21st, 2013, 08:02 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Thanks. I just have to go look up what some of those things are.
Like a Russian Twist

Then I actually need to be disciplined & do it

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
January 21st, 2013, 08:42 PM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
I start my work outs on Monday, and will be going in the evenings on Monday, Wednesday, and Fridays... I'm so sxcited!!!!

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

January 23rd, 2013, 10:56 AM
DawnVH's Avatar Supermom to Sid and Este
I go to the gym each night. I do a metabolic call Mondays, Strength training Tuesdays, Metaboic Wednesdays TRX (resistance strength training) on THursdays and then cardio on Fridays. Saturday and Sunday will be days off of the gym since I will open my salon next Saturday and work 9am-7pm. However, I'll probably end up in the gym on saturdays too. I need to get my arms in better shape. They are awful. My belly is getting better from the exercise. I had lost all the babyweight in the first week since I only gained 9 pounds or so, but need to get the extra 30 that has been stuck to me for the past 10 years off of me........
January 29th, 2013, 03:06 PM
nina9809's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I've been out walking a lot..... and plan on starting to jog soon. I don't want to be without my LO yet, so the gym is out of the question.

Thank you Kiliki... for my amazing siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search