Baby hair

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Pixie
  • 2 Post By mollymalone

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 18th, 2013, 11:35 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
One of things I noticed about a lot of the babies in this group was the amout of hair!!! Has your baby lost their hair or is it still going strong? Cam still has some on top and near the neck in back, but she looks like Friar Tuck in the back where it has rubbed off from sleeping. Akadia lost ALL of her hair and was bald a while. I think (fingers crossed) Cam is going to get to at least keep what she has currently.

January 18th, 2013, 12:30 PM
Lex&angels's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Héloïse also had the friar tuck effect for a while, but her hair is growing now. I hope she has more of it soon.

January 18th, 2013, 01:19 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Francis had a little bit of hair and sideburns when he was born. He lost all the hair on the sides and back of his head but it's growing back now and it's coming in dark.
January 18th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean's hairline receded a bit but it's since grown back in. He has a bit of a bald spot on the back of his head from moving his head when sleeping and using his play mat, but I know that'll grow back in once he's more upright.

January 18th, 2013, 01:42 PM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
Isabella has not lost any of her hair, she's actually growing a lot more !

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

January 18th, 2013, 02:45 PM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Emma as born with a full head of very dark hair. She still has a pretty good amount, but it has thinned out a little.

My son was also born with a full head of dark hair and it had all pretty much fallen out by the time he was around 4 months old. It then grew back blond. So I think the same thing will probably happen to Emma although I wish she would keep her thick dark hair. It's so pretty!
SarahxSyanide likes this.

January 18th, 2013, 04:20 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Chava's has thinned out some & is pretty short on top now, but the back of it hangs down on her back. Yes, to put it bluntly, my daughter has a mullet! LOL
Hopolka and LiamsMother like this.

January 18th, 2013, 08:25 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Nathaniel still has all his hair, but the color seems to be lighting up. By this age Garry had lost all his dark hair, and it didn't come back in until he was over 9mo, then it came in blonde.

January 19th, 2013, 01:59 AM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
Genevieve's hair has gotten thinner, but is still long and strong. lol. Her hair also hangs down on he neck and the top of her head has gotten longer. I can't wait till I can put pigtails in that don't look like antennas!
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]
January 19th, 2013, 05:06 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Norah's is thinning a bit. I think she's going to have the Friar Tuck look soon. It's sort of reddish, which I love. I hope it stays that color, but all of my kids have mousy brown hair, so I'm not thinking it will.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

January 19th, 2013, 10:57 PM
Veteran
starting to get a bad spot on the back of his head

Make a pregnancy ticker
January 20th, 2013, 01:21 PM
BlndGrl8's Avatar Kaitlin & Cameron's Mommy
Cameron's hair is still spiked up in his little faux hawk! Love it! He is getting a small bald spot on the back. Kaitlin's did the same thing and then that hair grew in wavy!

Mine isn't coming out too much yet, with Kaitlin I noticed it really started falling out at 4 months PP.
January 20th, 2013, 03:24 PM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kai's hair is short just like DD's was. I think he has a bit more than she did at this age. She had short hair until she was 2 and then it finally grew in!

I was a baldie as a child like my daughter and didn't have a lot of hair until I was about 3.

Kai also has a bald spot on the back of his head. I think his hair will stay dark.

January 20th, 2013, 07:37 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
Dex's on top fell out, not that he had much to begin with lol.. but its already grown back. he still has long hair on the very top back, sides and back.. we call it.. the Samurai lol.. Van had the same thing but he went bald and stayed bald for awhile
January 20th, 2013, 09:45 PM
*Ade*'s Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Eastons hair receded a bit, but seems to be growing back in. He has a little faux hawk, but it sort of stand sideways-like a combover, but standing up. I love it! He has a bit of a bald ring around his head (like reverse friar tuck) from where his head rubs.

January 20th, 2013, 11:28 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Annalise didn't have much to begin with except for her "mullet" as I call it. She has a pretty thick tuft of hair right above her neck. Surprisingly her hair seems to be becoming darker and filling in despite her being so active. I hope it continues that way and doesn't have weird patches til she's 2 lol.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search