We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
I will be tossing mine in the trash. I hear there are ones you can buy that are battery with sucking and you can clean them out really good. My other thought was maybe bleach it.... but then not sure I want to shove something with bleach up my babys nose.
We use a nose frida now and it works much better than the suction bulb, so we haven't used the bulb in a while. I bet our bulb looks gross too. The nose frida is clear and very easy to use, so it never even occurred to me to worry about mold in the bulb.
We still have ours, but I bought a Baby Comfy Nose on Amazon when Rylynn had her bad cold around Christmas, so we use that. I should just pitch the blue one. Yes, it's the one we got way back in May at the hospital!