Log In Sign Up

Wednesday Whines & Wahoos


Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
  #1  
January 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 9,498
Whine - I am so crazy busy at work, I can't think straight. I don't get home until about 7 p.m. after picking up the kids and I only get 2 hours with the kids before it is time for bed. I was so busy then with diaper laundry and pumping etc. that I still didn't have much time to spend with the kids and you can forget getting time to get on the computer and check JM. This schedule really has me bummed out and it is only going to get worse for the next few weeks. Big Board meeting next week and then convention in FL the week after that. Then MAYBE I can breath. Oh and it was only 9 degrees this morning - brrr....

Wahoo - Cam's sweet little smile this morning when I woke her up. She is such a happy little baby.
__________________



Reply With Quote
  #2  
January 23rd, 2013, 08:39 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 1,566
Whine: Tomorrow we take Ellie to the pulmonologist to hopefully prove she DOESN'T have cystic fibrosis (there's a 96% chance that she's clear, but that 4% has worried me for 2 months!) She just had shots Monday and now she has to do this sweat test, which babies supposedly hate. Poor thing!! I'm dreading it!

Wahoo: I get to stay warm inside today with my baby!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
January 23rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: IA
Posts: 2,316
Whine: Dh is still be a douche. And, I have to go back to work in less than 5 days.

Wahoo: In going back to work I'll be making more $ to save up for a down payment on a house. I'm also making headway on my chores that I've been wanting to get done before heading back to work.
__________________
~*Hannah*~ Check out my fitness page at https://www.facebook.com/afitlifewithhannah
Team Blue!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
January 23rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Join Date: Mar 2012
Posts: 3,821
I'm so sorry Leanne and Molly All that working sounds exhausting Leanne. I will keep Elli and you ladies in my T&P.

Whine - I feel SO lazy today. I'm still in my Pj's sitting in bed with my laptop. I have no motivation to do anything today and my legs are sore from the mild exercises I have been doing the last few days. My kitchen is a huge mess, dirty dishes filling the sink. I really need to get up and clean the dishes but I keep putting it off this morning. Hmmm.. maybe another 10 or 15 mins..

Wahoo - DH and I have been baby dancing. I really don't know if I have ovulated or not, I'm guessing I haven't yet. I have been taking opk's. My first sticks test line was faint but visible. All the others test lines have been almost invisible (but I do see a very faint line). Online ovulation trackers say I will ovulate anywhere from the 23rd to the 28th but 'most likely' on the 26th this month. Anyways I am excited an hoping to join the Oct DDC and have a healthy sweet little one to bring home in 9 months. Another little wahoo is we ordered a doppler so now I can hear my little ones hb at home if I ever get scared that they aren't moving enough.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
January 23rd, 2013, 09:41 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Massachusetts
Posts: 4,462
Whine: well not really a whine, but I'm nervous. Rumor has it DHs work is doing layoffs either today or next Wednesday. Rumor is 25 people in IT will be let go, I'm just so hoping he isn't one of them.

Wahoo: I picked up the rest of our picture order from Logan's newborn session yesterday and I'm so in love with all of them!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #6  
January 23rd, 2013, 09:50 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Glen Burnie, Md
Posts: 3,435
Whine- I threw my back out yesterday, no easy to take care of a baby when in that much pain.

Wahoo- I get to go to the chiro today. Francis is being really good today.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #7  
January 23rd, 2013, 09:52 AM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Location: New Hampshire
Posts: 670
whine: DH's battery or starter died today as we were leaving for my interview. So i had to reschedule for tomorrow. So pissed off. I thought this year would be better.

wahoo: free tea from my brother! well..maybe free haha
__________________
Provehito In Altum
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]
Reply With Quote
  #8  
January 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM
Super Mommy
Join Date: May 2012
Posts: 563
Wahoo: its my birthday tomorrow
Whine: its so cold here I haven't left the house all week:-(
Reply With Quote
  #9  
January 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Join Date: Nov 2011
Posts: 12,105
Whine: it's frigid outside!

Woohoo: I may be able to visit my friend in Michigan this summer!
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #10  
January 23rd, 2013, 12:32 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Georgia
Posts: 786
Whine: I have a lot to do today and it feels overwhelming.

Wahoo: Despite having a lot to do, I'm nearly halfway done. Also my anxiety is better today.
__________________
Sarah

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)



Reply With Quote
  #11  
January 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Veteran
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: DC metro area
Posts: 348
Whine: DD got her 2 month shots yesterday. She woke up screaming from her evening nap & her thigh was bright red, no fever. I had to run out to get baby acetaminophen. Her leg returned to normal pretty quickly and she was asleep for the night within an hour of the meds, but we were worried she was having some kind of bad reaction for a few minutes!

Wahoo: She slept completely through the night--9:30-6:45. Never done that before. Now she's taking a 4 hr AM nap!
__________________
Reply With Quote
Reply

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:22 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0