Wednesday Whines & Wahoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes
  • 4 Post By Ame C

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 06:47 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Whine - I am so crazy busy at work, I can't think straight. I don't get home until about 7 p.m. after picking up the kids and I only get 2 hours with the kids before it is time for bed. I was so busy then with diaper laundry and pumping etc. that I still didn't have much time to spend with the kids and you can forget getting time to get on the computer and check JM. This schedule really has me bummed out and it is only going to get worse for the next few weeks. Big Board meeting next week and then convention in FL the week after that. Then MAYBE I can breath. Oh and it was only 9 degrees this morning - brrr....

Wahoo - Cam's sweet little smile this morning when I woke her up. She is such a happy little baby.

January 23rd, 2013, 08:39 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: Tomorrow we take Ellie to the pulmonologist to hopefully prove she DOESN'T have cystic fibrosis (there's a 96% chance that she's clear, but that 4% has worried me for 2 months!) She just had shots Monday and now she has to do this sweat test, which babies supposedly hate. Poor thing!! I'm dreading it!

Wahoo: I get to stay warm inside today with my baby!

January 23rd, 2013, 09:04 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Whine: Dh is still be a douche. And, I have to go back to work in less than 5 days.

Wahoo: In going back to work I'll be making more $ to save up for a down payment on a house. I'm also making headway on my chores that I've been wanting to get done before heading back to work.
January 23rd, 2013, 09:25 AM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I'm so sorry Leanne and Molly All that working sounds exhausting Leanne. I will keep Elli and you ladies in my T&P.

Whine - I feel SO lazy today. I'm still in my Pj's sitting in bed with my laptop. I have no motivation to do anything today and my legs are sore from the mild exercises I have been doing the last few days. My kitchen is a huge mess, dirty dishes filling the sink. I really need to get up and clean the dishes but I keep putting it off this morning. Hmmm.. maybe another 10 or 15 mins..

Wahoo - DH and I have been baby dancing. I really don't know if I have ovulated or not, I'm guessing I haven't yet. I have been taking opk's. My first sticks test line was faint but visible. All the others test lines have been almost invisible (but I do see a very faint line). Online ovulation trackers say I will ovulate anywhere from the 23rd to the 28th but 'most likely' on the 26th this month. Anyways I am excited an hoping to join the Oct DDC and have a healthy sweet little one to bring home in 9 months. Another little wahoo is we ordered a doppler so now I can hear my little ones hb at home if I ever get scared that they aren't moving enough.
January 23rd, 2013, 09:41 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: well not really a whine, but I'm nervous. Rumor has it DHs work is doing layoffs either today or next Wednesday. Rumor is 25 people in IT will be let go, I'm just so hoping he isn't one of them.

Wahoo: I picked up the rest of our picture order from Logan's newborn session yesterday and I'm so in love with all of them!

January 23rd, 2013, 09:50 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Whine- I threw my back out yesterday, no easy to take care of a baby when in that much pain.

Wahoo- I get to go to the chiro today. Francis is being really good today.
January 23rd, 2013, 09:52 AM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
whine: DH's battery or starter died today as we were leaving for my interview. So i had to reschedule for tomorrow. So pissed off. I thought this year would be better.

wahoo: free tea from my brother! well..maybe free haha
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]
January 23rd, 2013, 10:30 AM
Super Mommy
Wahoo: its my birthday tomorrow
Whine: its so cold here I haven't left the house all week:-(
January 23rd, 2013, 12:04 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Whine: it's frigid outside!

Woohoo: I may be able to visit my friend in Michigan this summer!

January 23rd, 2013, 12:32 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Whine: I have a lot to do today and it feels overwhelming.

Wahoo: Despite having a lot to do, I'm nearly halfway done. Also my anxiety is better today.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

January 24th, 2013, 09:14 AM
Veteran
Whine: DD got her 2 month shots yesterday. She woke up screaming from her evening nap & her thigh was bright red, no fever. I had to run out to get baby acetaminophen. Her leg returned to normal pretty quickly and she was asleep for the night within an hour of the meds, but we were worried she was having some kind of bad reaction for a few minutes!

Wahoo: She slept completely through the night--9:30-6:45. Never done that before. Now she's taking a 4 hr AM nap!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search