Wednesday Where?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 23rd, 2013, 06:09 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Where is baby sleeping now?

Where do you change your babies diapers?

Where does baby hang out during the day?

Where is baby sleeping now? Cam is still sleeping in her rock and play sleeper. She LOVES that thing and has been sleeping through the night for several weeks now in it. I'm terrified of when she grows out of it and has to move to a bed. I think her good sleeping will go bye bye then and I can't deal with 2 bad sleepers!

Where do you change your babies diapers? I was a faithful diaper table user with Akadia, but Cam gets changed anywhere and everywhere. I still prefer to use the diaper table, but it's usualy covered with stuff!

Where does baby hang out during the day? Cam likes to sit in her bouncy seat and see what is going on. I try to vary where she is so she isn't sitting in the same position. She also likes to just sit in my lap too and watch tv. I would love to baby wear her more, but my back has been shot for a while now so it just isn't going to happen. I may break out the swing soon and see how she likes that.

January 23rd, 2013, 07:31 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where is baby sleeping now? In her rock n play. Our plan is to start letting her nap in her crib to get used to it, and to transition her around March.

Where do you change your babies diapers? When we're upstairs, I use the changing table. When downstairs, I use an oversized ottoman with a towel thrown over it (because she LOVES to pee when her diaper's off... and usually spits up when she goes horizontal.)

Where does baby hang out during the day? At home, if she's not hanging out on me, she's either in her swing or laying on her playmat. She'll do the boppy every now and then, and hopefully will get more stable in the bumbo soon. (We also keep a bouncy seat in the bathroom for when I've gotta go or take a shower!) At work, I'm either wearing her, or she's in a bouncy seat by my desk.

January 23rd, 2013, 07:48 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Where is baby sleeping now? Her crib, even for naps

Where do you change your babies diapers? Oftentimes on the top of her pack and play or her changing pad in her nursery

Where does baby hang out during the day? On her play mat, in the swing, bouncer, blanket on the floor with rattles, or mom's chest
January 24th, 2013, 08:19 AM
Veteran
DD sleeps in her crib. Luckily it's never been an issue & she's been sleeping in the crib since day 1.

We change her on her changing table. The house is a split lever, so her room is never far away.

Where does she hang out-Mostly on me since that's where she naps best. Sometimes in her swing, on her playmat, or watching her mobile in her crib.
January 24th, 2013, 09:12 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Where is baby sleeping now? at night he sleeps in a cradle next to our bed and for naps I put him in his crib

Where do you change your babies diapers? on the changing pad in his nursery

Where does baby hang out during the day? usually on me, I have been putting him on his play mat more often, and his swing. He really just likes to be held or sitting on my lap.

January 25th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Where is baby sleeping now? She's always slept with us in the family bed.

Where do you change your babies diapers? During the day, on her changing pad attached to her dresser. During the night, right on the bed.

Where does baby hang out during the day? She usually takes a nap in her swing. Otherwise she's being worn or carried by DH or I. She's not a big fan of any toys or playmats at this point.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search