Our little sleepers!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 27th, 2013, 05:33 PM
MoMMy2*Vicky.Hayd.and.K*'s Avatar Expecting #4 :)
How is LO sleeping?
What time is bedtime?
Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both?
What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Etc...)
Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?)

Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular?
What do cloth diapers Momma's use? (Anything special?)

Thank you Jaidynsmum for my Beautiful Siggy!

:

Expecting #4 Can't believe we caught the first egg! ~.*PiNk Baby Dust ViBeS*.~
January 27th, 2013, 08:16 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
How is LO sleeping? Ah. Every 2 hours!!!
What time is bedtime? 8pm she's down. And then around 930 she gets back up, sometimes I can get her back down sometimes no and she'll come down and play for a bit.
Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both? Yes. Both.
What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Etc...) Blanket
Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?) starts in crib then by the time I get in bed she's ready to co sleep with me.
Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular? Regular. She's normally in a size 2 during day and at night I use 3s since it holds more and I don't change her til morning.

January 28th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Sincat's Avatar Super Mommy
How is LO sleeping? Pretty good most nights
What time is bedtime? I start his last feeding around 9:30pm & he's usually asleep by 10pm.
Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both? Nope
What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Etc...) Swaddled (though he often breaks free) & 2 little stuffed animals
Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?) Crib in our bedroom

Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular? Regular; but thinking of getting overnight just to try; we haven't really had any leaks but sometimes his diapers are REALLY full in the morning

January 28th, 2013, 10:13 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
How is LO sleeping? Fairly Well
What time is bedtime? 7pm
Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both?1 Bottle around 3 am -__-
What does baby sleep with? Blankey
Where does baby sleep? Crib

January 28th, 2013, 12:02 PM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
How is LO sleeping? Ethan has always been an amazing sleeper. 7:00 pm - 8:00 am
What time is bedtime? 7:00. We start bathtime at 6:30 then he gets his food / formula then goes straight to bed.
Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both? Nope.
What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Etc...) Paci, blanket and lots of animals to keep him entertained when he wakes up
Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?) His crib right beside the bed

Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular? Regular, they get really full though, and occasionally leak. . .I need to look into overnight diapers.
January 28th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Platinum Supermommy
How is LO sleeping? Fairly well, she will wake up no more than once a night, if at all...she sometimes gets up extra early though, like 4:30

What time is bedtime? Between 7:30 and 8 usually

Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both? If she wakes, yes, she is FF

What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Blanket

Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?) In her crib

Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular? We just use regular...sometimes that messes us up

January 28th, 2013, 06:45 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
How is LO sleeping? good sometimes, sometimes not...

What time is bedtime? I want her to go down around 8, but she insists shes done by 6, I give her a breathing treatment every night before bed and she falls asleep, ive tried waiting til 7-730 and she gets so fussy.

Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both? FF. She gets up at 2am for a bottle and lately another treatment, she was having really bad asthma probs in the passed few weeks but we've finally knocked it out, so she is sleeping better. She slept from 7pm-5am yesterday so hoping for a bit of the same tonight but she tends to get up at 2am when DH gets off work... Im sure the dogs wake her from their barking but I tell DH its cuz she wants to see him.. Either way, I get to sleep atleat til 5, sometimes 6.

What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Etc...) She has a few stuffed owls she likes and her minnie mouse.

Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?) She has been in her crib since 4 mths!

Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular? Regular.

What do cloth diapers Momma's use? (Anything special?) Im thinking of switching to cloth due to a rash that wont go away... so im intersted in this answer too!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
January 30th, 2013, 10:10 AM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
How is LO sleeping? Great! Usually 7:30 - 8:30 p.m. - 7:00 - 7:30 a.m.
What time is bedtime? Has been about 7:30 p.m. lately - he's been tired.
Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both? No...very, very rare but if so, FF.
What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Etc...) Nothing, just in a Halo sleep sack.
Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?) Crib since around five weeks.

Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular?
Disposable, regular.

January 30th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
How is LO sleeping? jill sleeps pretty good
What time is bedtime? 8 to 830 till 5, then 8 or so
Any overnight feeds still? If yes is baby FF or BF or both? at 5 and she is ff
What does baby sleep with? (Paci, blanket? Stuffed animals? Nothing? Etc...) 2 blankets
Where does baby sleep? (Their crib? Bassinet, pack'nplay, co-sleep etc?) in her crib

Those that use disposable diapers do u use overnight diapers or regular? we switched to overnight cause she was peeing through regular ones

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search