Some info needed please...IB? Pregnant? Hormones?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree4Likes

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 28th, 2013, 08:30 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I am so worried I might be pregnant again. DH and I have not been very careful. I had my AF about 2 weeks ago. Now IF my cycle is similar to how it was before getting pregnant with Francis, then I would have ovulated around the 20 th, so that puts me around 8 DPO now (I don't use opk's so I can't say for sure). Now, a little TMI, Sat around 6 DPO I had bleeding when I went to the bathroom, a lot on the toilet paper but none on under (I put a pad on and nothing on that). It was a different color(almost purple/pink) then AF. Next time I used the bathroom, it had pretty much stopped. Sunday, same thing (but it was an orange color), by afternoon it stopped. I have had no more bleeding since then. I was thinking AF decided to arrive twice this month. I know it may just be screwy hormones still trying to regulate themselves. Or implantation bleeding? I didn't have that last time, but from what I read it happens between 6-12 DPO, I couldn't find anymore info about it other than that. Those who have had experienced in the past, what can you tell me? What was it like for you? Does it sound like that might be what I had? It's too early to test (even though I tested yesterday morning lol), I'm gonna try to wait till Fri. Thanks.

Last edited by melaniek85; February 2nd, 2013 at 07:31 PM.
January 28th, 2013, 01:28 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I wouldn't worry yet since our cycles most likely wont be regular right away. I know not everyone has a 28 day cycle but I am wondering if you really ovulated on the day you 'think' you did. I don't ovulate until almost exactly 2 weeks after the first day of my last menstrual cycle. For example, this month my last AF started on Sat 12th -- Ovulated for sure on Sat 26th, I know this because I have been religiously taking opk's this month.

One time before DH and I were ever ttc I had a really light colored orange discharge that lasted maybe 2 hours and was gone. AF never showed up or so I thought, so I tested and ended up getting a bunch of BFN but was still thinking that I was pregnant. I went to my OB and also got a BFN. My OB said even though a 2 hour orange discharge was unusual, it was most likely my AF. Then she said I was lucky I had such a light period that month

^ I know that really doesn't help you at all, but I am trying to say the colored discharge could have in fact been just an irregular AF. Let us know if you find anything out.
January 28th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Thanks! I'm really thinking it's just my body still being weird and irregular after the pregnancy. Yeah, and I've never done OPK's, so I can't be sure what day I actually ovulate and I don't get symptoms. I just can't help but worry a little, I would love another baby and to be pregnant, just not yet and only because I had a c section. The discharge sounds similar to what you had and it only lasted about that long.

Thank you so much for you response, I want to hear that it's probably nothing and not to worry lol. I will update once I know something or AF starts.
January 28th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Hey lady! Crazy to think this could be possible. I did not experience IB but those that I remember talking about it stated that it was light pink in color and didn't last but more than a day or two. Though I will tell you...DH and I have also not been careful and the other day I thought I'd experienced IB or another round of AF myself when indeed I think that maybe DTD was just a little too rough and it was from that.

KUP though!
January 29th, 2013, 06:07 PM
Couldn't wait till Friday, tested today lol. here's the pic.

I swear I see something

Last edited by melaniek85; January 29th, 2013 at 06:38 PM.
January 29th, 2013, 08:35 PM
mrs.wagner.10's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I think i see the faint line as well!! I did some editing and that was the only arrow I could find. I would wait a few days and take another test. Mine did that when I first found out with C. I was pregnant for a week though before I got a positive test and I just knew I was pregnant.

7 lbs 7 oz 21" 11/4/12 2:11 pmThank you Kiliki for my amazing Siggy!!!

Last edited by mrs.wagner.10; January 29th, 2013 at 08:45 PM.
January 30th, 2013, 05:27 AM
Thats the line I'm seeing. I can't tell if it has color or not. I have 2 more tests, so I'll test again in a few days.
SarahxSyanide likes this.

Last edited by melaniek85; January 30th, 2013 at 10:31 AM.
January 30th, 2013, 01:02 PM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
KUP I see a faint line in the last test as well!
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]
January 30th, 2013, 07:33 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
I see something there. It will be interesting to see what your next tests say.
January 30th, 2013, 08:43 PM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
definitely something on that third one!
January 31st, 2013, 07:31 AM
Oh boy, everyone sees it. I'm worried. I did test yesterday, but not testing again till Sat. Well, I'm gonna try and wait till Sat.

here's yesterday:
January 31st, 2013, 08:15 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I see a little something too but I saw something on all my cheapo $-store tests this last time and it turned out to be nothing. I think they are really bad for convincing evaps.

January 31st, 2013, 09:03 AM
I'm hoping and kinda thinking they are evaps. I see them in person but cannot tell if they have color. I have 3 that look like they have lines. I don't think I will buy the $ ones again.

Last edited by melaniek85; January 31st, 2013 at 10:08 AM.
February 2nd, 2013, 03:30 PM
Yesterdays test, I think it looks pretty negative.
mrs.wagner.10 likes this.

Last edited by melaniek85; February 2nd, 2013 at 06:15 PM.
February 3rd, 2013, 02:18 AM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
looks negative to me

[/url

February 4th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Looks stark white to me
February 4th, 2013, 06:08 PM
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
FYI.. i never got a BFP on answer or FRER until my lines were very pink and noticeable on the $store tests!
February 5th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by .h00dihoo.this. View Post
FYI.. i never got a BFP on answer or FRER until my lines were very pink and noticeable on the $store tests!
Really? I hope thats not the case here.

Just to share here. I took my last test the next day, the 3rd and haven't taken one since. I'm just waiting for AF to show and I guess if it's not here by the weekend, I'll check again. So, here's the pic from the 3rd (same test in both pics and the pics were taken right after I took the test). If anything changes, and AF doesn't show, which I expect she will, I'll update.
Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #94756 | Countdown to Pregnancy

Pregnancy Test Gallery - Image #94752 | Countdown to Pregnancy
February 5th, 2013, 09:43 PM
First picture has a hint of something pink both on the invert and lighten scales. Second pic is super white. I'll be anxious to see if AF decides to show over the next few days/week. KUP!
February 5th, 2013, 11:45 PM
i see something on BOTH!

here is some of my tests from Dex.. .you can see the FRER is MUCH lighter than the $store.. so image when my $store was just barely noticeable, how my FRER wouldnt even show yet

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search