Wednesday Whines and Wahoos

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 07:06 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Whine - Still TOO friggin' busy here!!! Leaving for business trip for entire week next week and so sad to be away from baby.

Wahoo - I hired a personal trainer to whip my sorry butt into shape. First session is tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

January 30th, 2013, 07:32 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
That stinks you have to be away!

Whine: My baby is 3 months old and no longer a newborn! Plus, it's finally a relatively warm day but it's yucky out.

Woohoo: Sean and I are trying out Gymboree today! Plus, we had a great meetup yesterday with a group I found on meetup.com.

January 30th, 2013, 07:47 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: we are all really sick(except Logan, he's avoided it so far thankfully!)I don't know if the flu or what but my two year olds fever got up to 104 yesterday

Wahoo: DH still as a job. Layoffs were yesterday, 80 people were let go and thankfully he wasn't one of them.

January 30th, 2013, 08:39 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Whine: I've had a headache for a solid week because of high blood pressure. I go in tomorrow for a med adjustment (probably take me off the pregnancy safe stuff and back on something more potent), but it's been a scary few days.

Wahoo: Ellie's slept most of the morning, so I've been able to lay around and take it easy.

January 30th, 2013, 12:01 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Whine- Frankie had shots today and I feel so bad for him. Also, he cried most of the morning before his appointment, so it's been pretty stressful.

Wahoo- My baby boy is very healthy and doing well.

January 30th, 2013, 02:13 PM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Whine: I feel horrible for my baby girl and her acid reflux. She was put on zantac and it worked awesome but she had a reaction to it and broke out in a rash. Then they tried Nexuim and it did nothing. Last try was Prilosec and it made it a 100 times worse. There is nothing else to give her to try. So she is getting a referral for a pediatric Gastroenterologists.

Wahoo: Potty training my son this week. We are on day 3 and he has not had an accident yet. he has even told me a few times he has needed to go! So proud of him!

January 30th, 2013, 06:28 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
Whine - opks are tripping me out. Still 2 dark lines today so I finally picked up some cheap dollar store tests and the one I took tonight was negative. I'm just really confused on whether I O'ed or not yet.

Wahoo - I should have a yes or no answer in a week.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search