grumpy baby!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BlessedMommyx
  • 1 Post By BlessedMommyx
  • 1 Post By amberj90

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 30th, 2013, 12:59 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
Jill lately has been something else! I know she is teething but she is so grumpy! Also she has had really rosey checks. Is this normal when they are teething? I can't remember if my older daughter was like this or not. I also don't know what to do about how grumpy she is. I feel like I have tried everything!
January 30th, 2013, 01:14 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
McKinley was unusually grumpy for 2 days before her tooth popped up I just have her lots of love and Mickey Mouse clubhouse helped put her to sleep for naps during that time.
The Lesha likes this.

January 30th, 2013, 05:37 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMommyx View Post
McKinley was unusually grumpy for 2 days before her tooth popped up I just have her lots of love and Mickey Mouse clubhouse helped put her to sleep for naps during that time.
OMG Raini adores Mickey Mouse!! She saw a minnie mouse doll at the store the other day and screamed bloody murder til I figured out she wanted it, once she had her, she touched her eats and smiled real big. its crazy!

As for teething, things that have worked for Raini......teething tablets.... and tylenol rubbed on her gums. taking tylenol orally will work but it takes time before it kicks in. Also she does not like touching cold things, so teethers wont work for her, I have found a solution for this.

I got her one of those mesh teethers meant to hold fruits and veggies, when she is extremely grumpy from teething, I put a piece of a washcloth that's been wet and frozen. I bought a few at $tree and cut it into strips, rolled the strips up put in an ice tray, pour water on and freeze. they fit perfectly in the mesh teether and she doesnt have to touch it to chew!

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
January 31st, 2013, 06:44 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Poor Jill! I hope you find a good way to soothe her soon, hopefully, if it is teething, she will have that tooth/teeth in no time and be back to her old self

January 31st, 2013, 07:33 AM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lesha View Post
OMG Raini adores Mickey Mouse!! She saw a minnie mouse doll at the store the other day and screamed bloody murder til I figured out she wanted it, once she had her, she touched her eats and smiled real big. its crazy!

As for teething, things that have worked for Raini......teething tablets.... and tylenol rubbed on her gums. taking tylenol orally will work but it takes time before it kicks in. Also she does not like touching cold things, so teethers wont work for her, I have found a solution for this.

I got her one of those mesh teethers meant to hold fruits and veggies, when she is extremely grumpy from teething, I put a piece of a washcloth that's been wet and frozen. I bought a few at $tree and cut it into strips, rolled the strips up put in an ice tray, pour water on and freeze. they fit perfectly in the mesh teether and she doesnt have to touch it to chew!

Awe yah! McKinley goes crazy over Minnie and Mickey! She has 2 bigger than her Minnie mouses from Xmas and she will be so animated babbling to them!! It's so funny. We have to watch at least one Mickey Mouse a day lol!
The Lesha likes this.

February 1st, 2013, 06:19 PM
Sincat's Avatar Super Mommy
I feel your pain, I feel like Evan has been teething FOREVER but nothing has popped through yet. Sometimes he is soooo grumpy & nothing helps. Urgh!

February 3rd, 2013, 09:31 AM
amberj90's Avatar Veteran
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMommyx View Post
Awe yah! McKinley goes crazy over Minnie and Mickey! She has 2 bigger than her Minnie mouses from Xmas and she will be so animated babbling to them!! It's so funny. We have to watch at least one Mickey Mouse a day lol!
Haha! Idk what it is about Mickey Mouse, but it seems like babies love him! I know Ethan does. He has a big Mickey and a small one, and also one of those blankets with a mickey head. They stay in his crib and he plays with them every morning when he wakes up. I love hearing him "talk" to them! We have to watch Mickey everyday too, I love how happy it makes him!
The Lesha likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search