Vacations

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Momma_Mia

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
January 31st, 2013, 07:24 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
I want to pretend like there isn't another coat of snow on the ground this morning and just imagine I'm on a warm beach somewhere. So lets talk vacations!

Where did you go on your last vacation?

Where is your favorite vacation spot?

Do you have any vacations planned?

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation?

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

January 31st, 2013, 08:46 AM
BrooklynBump's Avatar neurotic newbie
Where did you go on your last vacation? Zurich for a weekend when I was 8 months preggo

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Safari in Africa!

Do you have any vacations planned? We are going to take a road trip to get out of this cold next week so either Atlanta or Florida - but I dont know how much of a true vacation it will be since we aren't sleeping.
Im dying to go back to Thailand but I dont want to take the baby so young so we'll probably do a European trip once she is 6 months or so. Maybe Thailand after a year?

January 31st, 2013, 09:48 AM
The Truth is out There
Where did you go on your last vacation? Las Vegas for an auto show

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Port Aransas TX

Do you have any vacations planned? Maggie and I will be taking a trip to Colorado to see family sometime in February- but it won't be a real vacation, since DH won't be there.

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation? I'd love to go to Port Aransas this summer, but it's doubtful. Maybe a long weekend somewhere.

January 31st, 2013, 10:47 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where did you go on your last vacation?: I don't even know the last time we went on a REAL vacation.

Where is your favorite vacation spot?: I love northern Minnesota. I haven't been many places, though, so I don't have much to choose from haha

Do you have any vacations planned?: Nothing set in stone but we're thinking of road tripping to the west coast this summer.

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation?: Sometime in the summer after she's about 6 months old

January 31st, 2013, 12:06 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Stefanie - I'm jealous of your travels. Those trips sound amazing!

Where did you go on your last vacation? My last trip was actually with my mom to Los Angeles.

Where is your favorite vacation spot? I loved our cruise to Mexico!

Do you have any vacations planned? We'll take our first family vacay in July, to celebrate our 3rd wedding anniversary. I was really wanting to do another cruise but when DH found out we'd have to pay nearly full price for Sophia he put the kibosh on that. So now we're thinking maybe Myrtle Beach. We'll see.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting a baby boy in February!

{Our family blog}

January 31st, 2013, 04:01 PM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where did you go on your last vacation?we went to branson last year at the end of march

Where is your favorite vacation spot?havent really been on many vacations

Do you have any vacations planned?not a family vacation but dh and i are going to renew our vows and then take a honeymoon to nashville

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation? probably wont take the babies anywhere until next year since lorelei is having so many problems right now but we would all like to take a trip to corpas christi at some point

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

January 31st, 2013, 06:48 PM
Momma_Mia's Avatar Super Mommy
Where did you go on your last vacation?
Last year we went on Royal Caribbean cruise on "The Oasis of the Sea" one of the largest cruise ships with stops at the Bahamas, St Thomas and St Maarten...very good possibility this LO was conceived on that trip

Where is your favorite vacation spot?
Really loved Hawaii!! We have been to Oahu and Maui and both r very beautiful and the people are all very friendly....but I HATE the flight there!! 9+ hours on a plane REALLY sucks!! and that is the only reason why I am reluctant to go again

Do you have any vacations planned?
Nothing planned but I'm sure it will be something small with the entire family...prolly trip to Florida to visit my family

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation?
Not sure if we will do anything this year as finances are going to be tight with the new babe but hopefully we can get a mini vacation in
taatie10 likes this.

Thank you Jaidynsmum

February 1st, 2013, 06:55 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
Where did you go on your last vacation? The Great Smokey Mountains for our anniversary

Where is your favorite vacation spot? The Great Smokies, we went their for or honeymoon and we loved it so much that we go back every year for our anniversary. It's so beautiful there, and there's lots to do.

Do you have any vacations planned? We'll probably go back there again this summer for our anniversary, unless DH gets a job as a pastor between now and then and we relocate.

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation? We'll probably take him on our anniversary trip this year. I'll be taking him to NY in March to see my family. I'm a little anxious about flying with him, but I'm sure we'll be fine.
February 1st, 2013, 09:28 AM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Where did you go on your last vacation? Dubai UAE

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Dubai

Do you have any vacations planned? Not as of right now.

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation? No idea

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

February 2nd, 2013, 06:12 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Where did you go on your last vacation? Des Moines, IA to visit DH's extended family. Just a fun vacation was Coronado Island & San Diego Oct 2011
Where is your favorite vacation spot? Probably San Diego since we can drive and isnt super expensive. More elaborate would be Caribbean

Do you have any vacations planned? San Diego in June for BFF's wedding but were going a few days early to have time to do family things, like take Samantha to the beach for the first time

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation? June for BFF's wedding

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
February 3rd, 2013, 10:08 PM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Where did you go on your last vacation? Costa Rica for a proper vacation last January, but I did go to a wedding in Montana last Summer all by myself. It was heavenly having a whole hotel room to myself!

Where is your favorite vacation spot? Europe or anywhere beachy and warm depending on what type of vacation I'm aiming for

Do you have any vacations planned? Yes, we are renting a cabin up in the mountains this weekend and then I'm hopping on a plane from there with James to the Bay Area for a funeral (yah, the last part of the trip will not be very fun). Apart from that, maybe a family vacation in the Summer and the following Spring, John and I are going on a week vacation somewhere warm in Central America for our 10th wedding anniversary.

If not yet, when do you think you'll take baby on their first vacation? Well, this next weekend will be the first, but it's just a weekend trip. I think we'll wait until he's a year for any international traveling, but we might do a trip to Tahoe with my family or an RV trip into the desert next Winter.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search