February Roll Call!!!

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2013, 09:09 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Who is still with us?

Name:

Little One's Name:

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?

Baby's latest milestone?

February 4th, 2013, 10:09 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Ashley

Little One's Name: Logan

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?I'll miss Everything! Logan was such a good newborn, couldn't have asked for a better baby! I still don't want another baby, but I will still miss it all.

Baby's latest milestone? Hm, I don't know nothing really new. He's Been rolling over and smiling for a long time now. He does sleep longer stretches now, we usually get one 5-6 hours stretch a night now.

February 4th, 2013, 10:40 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Name: Robin

Little One's Name: Victoria

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I will miss absolutly NOTHING!! I hate new borns! I start liking babies around 4-5 months old.

Baby's latest milestone? Nothing really. She is starting to figure out her hands. If she is fussing because she is tired and you put her bunny down next to her she will grab his ear and be perfectly content. Something about holding something calms her.

February 4th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Who is still with us?

Name: Hannah

Little One's Name: Annalise Marie

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss her snuggles, the ones where she can't fight to get away from you and just lies there. I'm not going to miss the crying for no reason fits.

Baby's latest milestone? The "mini push up" and scooting around on all fours like an inchworm.
February 4th, 2013, 11:38 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Who is still with us?

Name: Melanie

Little One's Name: Frankie

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss a lot of it. Mostly the cuddles, it's so awesome.

Baby's latest milestone? He's been able to hold his head up somewhat since birth but now he holds it up really high and looks all around while on his belly. He can also roll over now, from belly to back, he won't always do it but he is able too. Still talking up a storm, makes eye contact, tracks with his eyes, looks for where noises come from, looks for DH/me when we leave a room, doing little laughs, smiles socially at everyone who talks to him. He has also been trying to sit up, he isn't strong enough but he really tries. Oh and stands when being held, will pull self into stand position when his hands are held. He's learned a lot this month lol

February 4th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Kaniscooo's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Kaley

Little One's Name: Avery

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Idk, she's been sleeping through the night for a long time, she's never been particularly fussy? I am going to miss how teeny tiny she is and all the cuddling. She's already so ready to get up and go I can tell she's not going to be one to just let me cuddle her all the time lol.

Baby's latest milestone? When I ask her if she wants to get up she tries to sit up! She also walks when we hold her again, that newborn reflex went away but she tries now. Andd belly laughs! The sitting up amazed me, I had to go show everyone lol. I was pretty excited

February 4th, 2013, 03:21 PM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
Name:Sarah

Little One's Name:Genevive

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?
I'm going to miss all the 'first times' When she realizes she has fingers and such.
I'm not going to miss how much she vomits and spits up.

Baby's latest milestone?
Almost rolling from back to tummy.
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]
February 4th, 2013, 05:46 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Who is still with us?

Name: Robyn

Little One's Name: Sean

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Everything! Sean is an amazing baby. He's always been a great sleeper, too (although lately he's at the awkward hates being swaddled but jolts himself awake with the Moro reflex when not swaddled).

Baby's latest milestone? He's started true giggles.

February 5th, 2013, 06:07 AM
Veteran
Who is still with us?

Name: Trishka

Little One's Name: Christie

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? The tiny, sweet, snugly stage. She was 6 1/2 pounds so just a tiny little thing and she didn't want to sleep anywhere but my arms. I also love how everything is a new discovery.

Baby's latest milestone? Rolling over easily. She has been rolling for a couple weeks but she figured out the mechanics of it last week.
February 5th, 2013, 02:59 PM
Pixie's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Carrie

Little One's Name: Emma

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss how small she is. I saw a lady holding a tiny newborn at a restaurant today and already Emma is so much bigger than that! I am not going to miss all the crying..

Baby's latest milestone? She laughed when I was singing to her this morning.

February 6th, 2013, 07:59 AM
Veteran
Name: Jessica

Little One's Name: Arianna

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'll miss how just the sound of my voice can quiet her when she gets upset.

Baby's latest milestone? starting to giggle. I have to work really hard for it, but its totally worth it. Also she is starting to grab things.
February 6th, 2013, 08:46 AM
fancypants27's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Sondra

Little One's Name: Noah

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? How small he was

Baby's latest milestone? Inch worming along the floor... does that count?

February 6th, 2013, 10:26 AM
-Brandy-'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is still with us?

Name: Brandy

Little One's Name: Juliet

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Going to miss how easy she is to put to bed- no fighting or having to be laid back down multiple times; she just stays where she is put and sleeps! I will not miss all of the spitting up- I feel like I am always wearing spit up. I just want to not smell like formula for once

Baby's latest milestone? She is talking/cooing up a storm lately. Her favorite thing to talk to- the fan/light in our living room. Whether it is on or off she jabbers to it non stop. She has also started noticing the dogs and smiles really big when our boxer gets real close and will lick her (followed by mommy cleaning it off lol). She isn't a fan of tummy time and hasn't rolled over yet but I am trying to put her on her tummy multiple times a day to encourage it. She loves standing with assistance and sitting up on the floor. She sits pretty well with minimal assistance.

A BIG thank you to Jaidynsmum for my awesome siggy!

February 6th, 2013, 10:31 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Name: Angie

Little One's Name: Chava

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I already miss when she would draw her little legs up, and be this tiny little ball sleeping on my chest. Now she likes to stretch out.

Baby's latest milestone? batting at things in her play yard. Today she managed to grab some rings, but I'm not sure if it was a fluke or not!

February 6th, 2013, 09:06 PM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
Name: Tammy

Little One's Name: Isabella Renee

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage?: How little she was, the cuddling and im not going to miss all the trouble i've had with figuring out what was wrong with her before we knew she had silent reflux.

Baby's latest milestone? She truly giggles now, grabs at things, and starting to learn to roll...she hates being on her tummy and it's so hard.

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

February 7th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Enceinte2012's Avatar Super Mommy
Name: Meghann

Little One's Name: Addyson

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Newborn snuggles - they are the BEST!

Baby's latest milestone? Belly laughs! Like truly awesome, hearty laughter. I love it She also is getting better hand control with grabbing and holding on to things - like my hair!

~*~Meghann~*~
Proud Mommy to Amber and Addyson

February 7th, 2013, 10:31 AM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
Name: Selena - Derby Girl

Little One's Name: Abigail Sophia

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? How they tuck up their bodies, especially when being pulled out of a carseat!

Baby's latest milestone? Nothing new, lots of smiles and laughs though!
February 7th, 2013, 08:50 PM
Veteran
Who is still with us?

Name: Brandy

Little One's Name: Madisyn

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I will miss being home on leave... The very tiny little clothes... the new feeling of having a new baby at home.... the snuggles... but i will not miss when they can't enterain themselves at all... especially when you have a very needy baby....
Baby's latest milestone? Laughing!!
February 8th, 2013, 05:43 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Name: Katherine

Little One's Name: William

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? I'm going to miss how tiny he is and the fact that he's my last baby. I'm not going to miss all the night wakings (gosh I wish those would stop soon, lol!)

Baby's latest milestone? He started laughing. It's the cutest thing ever!

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

February 10th, 2013, 07:46 AM
kristiemarie518's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Who is still with us?

Name: kristie

Little One's Name: Isabel

What are you going to miss/not miss about the newborn stage? Not miss the flopping around....I love sturdy babies. Miss just her being so tiny and sweet.

Baby's latest milestone? Talking and trying to sit up. She doesn't try to roll yet but she pulls her shoulders off the floor and tries to sit up.

Tags
february 13 top 50

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search