ADITLO: Sophia Elisbeth Noelle (PIC Heavy)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree10Likes
  • 10 Post By Wishinfor2ndblessing

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 4th, 2013, 10:26 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Join me as I take you through a day in the life of..... ME!!!
Now today is not a normal day, It's Sunday and not only that but everyone keeps mentioning this Super Bowl thingy. I don't know what it is, but if it has milk count me in!!!!

So my morning started off with waking up at 7AM. I was having so much fun talking to my stuffed bears, I guess I woke mommy up laughing at what they said.

Mommy was shocked I slept through the night for a third time in a row. But even better I played a trick on her...

I wasn't where she put me, I was at the foot of the bed.

I was so happy to see my mommy!

Until she changed my diaper! I HATE being nake, and I DID NOT authorize this!!

Then I got dressed in my shirt and jumper, and mom cleaned my earrings....

Then I ate.... YUM, I LOVE milk!!!!!!

While eating mommy and I played. We kept sticking out our tongues at each other. That mommy is SILLY!!!!

My milk was so delicious that I passed out while eating.... no better way to fall asleep than drinking milk, and then dreamin about it...... I just can't seem to catch that BIG bottle!!!!

I woke up a little bit later and finished my bottle. I don't want that going to waste, and then quickly went back to sleep while mom got ready for church. While I slept I worked on my Field Goal pose for the game later tonight.

I woke up, and we were still home!!! Mom got side tracked doing ALOT of laundry, dishes, cleaning the living room, and taking down that pretty christmas tree..... I'm going to miss those lights, they were so pretty to look at. When I woke up I was HUNGRY!!!!!! So mom gave me more of my lunch time favorite. That's right.... MILK!!!!

When I was done eating mommy and I played peek a boo. I still have no idea what the big fuss is, but it sure is fun watching my mom make a fool of herself. I know she didn't go anywhere, I am just waiting for her to figure it out too. We also played patty cake, I love that game.

Then mommy put me in my bumbo to play. I wasn't sure what to do....

But I quickly figured it out, and was determined to get my toys.....

Until I dropped some! I started crying..... my mommy thought I was crying because I dropped my toys......

But, I just had to poo!!!!! I was scared.... I have never pooed in my bumbo, but I had to focus!

Mommy waited for me to finish and then cleaned my butt up and put a fresh diaper on me. When she was done she put me in my bouncer to play....

Then when I got fussy, mommy handed me to my Uncle Josh while she folded some of my laundry.

When daddy got home from work it was time to get ready to go to Nana and Papa's house for the big game!! I thought this was the perfect time for a nap...

When I woke up we were at my Nana's. God I love that Nana, she always has milk for me!!!!! I didn't want to be rude, so I drank it! I drank it ALL!!!!! YUM, YUM!!!

Then it was time to watch the super bowl. I was a little disappointed that the super bowl wasn't a giant bowl of milk! I was not impressed. But I sat there as my crazy family rooted for the Ravens.....

When I got bored my daddy took me and we played with my giraffe rattle.... That was fun!!

When we got back home, my daddy changed me and put my pajamas on and gave me more milk. YES!!!! And I quickly fell asleep for the rest of the night....

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

Last edited by Wishinfor2ndblessing; February 4th, 2013 at 11:14 AM.
February 4th, 2013, 10:36 AM
gardenbelle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Very cute! Is she back to drinking breast milk? How cool! How did you get your supply back up?
February 4th, 2013, 10:38 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
hahaha "I have never pooed in my bumbo". best part

February 4th, 2013, 10:38 AM
BrooklynBump's Avatar neurotic newbie
So cute!! THanks for sharing.

February 4th, 2013, 10:48 AM
Wishinfor2ndblessing's Avatar Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to Wishinfor2ndblessing
Quote:
Originally Posted by gardenbelle View Post
Very cute! Is she back to drinking breast milk? How cool! How did you get your supply back up?
o, my milk makes her really sick..... and she doesnt keep it down.... she's on formula milk, along with reflux medication.

A BIG thank you to *Kiliki* for my beautiful siggy!

February 4th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Aww love it! My Sophia also loves the stick your tongue out game. Thanks for sharing your day!

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby #2 in February!

{Our family blog}

February 4th, 2013, 03:50 PM
bug, boo, n boogers mom's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Very cute!

Thank's to lovinMyGirls for my awsome name siggy!

February 4th, 2013, 03:58 PM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
The look on her face in her bumbo is priceless! Thanks for sharing your day with us, Miss Sophia!
February 5th, 2013, 06:41 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Love the look on her "poo" face!!! Thanks for sharing!

Daffney

February 5th, 2013, 07:29 AM
The Truth is out There
Cute!!

February 5th, 2013, 03:16 PM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Adorable!! I love the pics of Sophia in her bumbo, especially when she's pooping. LOL She is such a doll!

February 6th, 2013, 10:37 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Cute! What a fun day for a baby!

...Hilary...
Mommy to Charlotte (b. 12/15/2008)
and Clara (b. 11/28/2010)
and Benjamin (b. 12/11/2012)

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search