What to do :(!?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 6th, 2013, 09:08 PM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
My baby HATES being on her stomach. I will put her on my bed on her stomach, cries. Hold her on my stomach with her being on her tummy, cries. Put her on her boppy pillow, cries. Put her on the floor with blankets, cries. I don't know what to do anymore!? I cant get any tummy time in because as soon as I put her on her tummy she will scream. And I don't feel right about letting her scream because I don't want her to get stressed. What can I do ((?? I've tried toys, talking to her, mirror, and she just won't have it .

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

February 7th, 2013, 01:58 AM
.h00dihoo.this.'s Avatar *Siggy.Legend*
Send a message via MSN to .h00dihoo.this. Send a message via Yahoo to .h00dihoo.this.
they dont need to lie on their bellies flat for tummy time.. put her on your chest, her belly on you.. like your burping her.. just sit on the couched slumped a little .. and that countsare well
February 7th, 2013, 04:02 AM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
I agree, try having her lay on your chest. That's what I mostly do. Francis also hates tummy time, I can only get in a few mins of it a day. I'm not really concerned about it though because he has great head and neck control.

February 7th, 2013, 07:43 AM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
I've tried that..if it has anything to do with being on her tummy flat, or not flat she won't have it. I mean she sits with support now..but just won't do tummy time. I've laid her on her back and she tries to roll over but tummy noo. I wonder if it hurts her since she has acid reflux???

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

February 7th, 2013, 09:35 PM
Mommyx12's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Ainsley isn't a fan of it either. She will tolerate a few minutes but one of my other daughters HATED it. I was thinking she would never crawl because she wouldn't stay on her belly at all. She was way old before she rolled onto her belly. It wasn't because she couldn't, she didn't want to. I'd put her on her belly and as soon as she was able she'd roll onto her back. She was/is totally fine now. I think she finally did crawl but it wasn't long and then she was walking. She liked being up seeing everything and everyone.
February 8th, 2013, 10:53 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Victoria is the same way. Hates being on her tummy. She has acid reflux too and I also wondered if that could be part of the problem. She is not medicated. We tried and one med she had a bad reaction to and the other actually made the problem worse. My son also had reflux but he loved tummy time. So I doubt that is the reason that she hates it. But you never know. Her neck defenitly is not as strong as the other babies. From what I can tell. She is still pretty wobbly. She can hold her head up but no where near steady. At her 2 month her dr said that in some babies it can take up until 4 months old for them to master holding their head up and not to worry. So I don't.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search