New to Dec. playroom::Intro

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Elevin26

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 09:45 AM
Veteran
was stopping in from the january ddc.I have a son born christmas day so will be joining all of you (just havent had time to get on computer much).

I am 23 yr old & My Sons name is Jacob Matthew,he was 7 lb 15 oz. 21 in. at birth. My pregnancy was compicated due to my last daughter being born at 34 weeks 3 days + was borderline diabetic& wasnt retaining any water with him. I went into labor with him at 32 weeks the doctors were able to stop it was on bed rest then started again sround 35 weeks and they stopped it again. while all of this was going on had 5 older children to take care of(have 3 future step-daughters that live with us full time for now (their mother moved 12 hrs away & they are in the middle of a custody battle) and 2 daughters. Ages of them are: will be 8 in march.6,5,will be 4 in may & will be 3 in june.& no help when the fiancee was at work.After alll of that Jacob was born with no complication after only 3 1/2 hours of hard labor. He did fail all of his hearing tests at the hospital and one at a month old so we are now going through all of the diagnostic testing for that to see how bad his loss is.(I had something called fifths disease at around 9 weeks fifths is very common in children (how I got it) mostly causes rosey cheeks most adults had it as children and once you get it you cant get it again like chicken pox. however in adults it is worse & during pregnancy can rarely cause issues for the baby) they believe its why he has some hearing loss. well this was longer than I thought it would be so I think Im done now

Hope to get to know all of you better & hope all of you & your babies are doing well/are healthy.
February 8th, 2013, 10:32 AM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
welcome! we had our first baby, Winnie, on December 10th!

February 8th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
Welcome! I'm Cassie, mom to Sophia who was born on 12/12.

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

February 8th, 2013, 02:12 PM
Elevin26's Avatar Super Mommy
Welcome im julee. Emmett was born 11/26 but they cant get rid of me here. Just wanted to share that I am an audiologist (hearing doctor) so if u have any questions about his heaing feel free to ask.
MarlowesMum likes this.
Expecting #2 end of July!

February 8th, 2013, 02:41 PM
Dhartanya's Avatar Paleo Mommy-to-be
Howdy
I'm mom to Rilynn Grace born 12-15-12.

February 8th, 2013, 04:21 PM
Caleb's Mommy!

I'm Lucy, mommy to Caleb, born December 11.
Due with #2 on July 10

February 9th, 2013, 01:17 PM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Welcome! I'm Maggie, mommy to Willamina born on 12/6.
February 11th, 2013, 09:49 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
im Barbara. mom to twins Lorelei and Grayson born oct 23 but they cant get rid of me either

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

February 11th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Crystalici0us4's Avatar Aubree Lynn's Mommy<3<3
Welcome! I'm Crystal. I gave birth to my first child, Aubree, on 11/15/12. Even tho my baby was born in November, I was a member of the Dec DDC my whole pregnancy and I grew attached to the ladies here, I wouldn't have been able to let go and join the Nov Playroom. You're joining a group of wonderful ladies, you'll love it here!
February 11th, 2013, 12:16 PM
jamiemama90's Avatar Veteran
I'm Jamie. Mom to Everleigh who was born on her due date 12/23/12. Welcome!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search