What's In The Bag?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Cassie.S

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Cassie.S's Avatar Sophia's Mommy!
What's in your diaper bag right now?

Cassie, wife to Andrew, mommy to Sophia and expecting baby Landon in Feb!

{Our family blog}

February 13th, 2013, 09:10 AM
jamiemama90's Avatar Veteran
Diapers, wipes in a case, changing pad, Butt Paste, Baby Kisses cheek and lip balm, Pacifier, Extra onesie and pants, my keys and my wallet.

February 13th, 2013, 09:14 AM
The Truth is out There
Diapers, diaper cover, my keys, wallet, a set of pajamas (in case she has a blowout), WIC information and like 50 receipts.

February 13th, 2013, 09:42 AM
Crystallee's Avatar Host of the Dec 2012 PR
Diaper extra insert some pjs wipes, changing pad, wetbag, sposie, baby brush, chapstick, a million bows, some tights, gripe water, zantac, vitamin drops, nail clippers, hand sanitizer, hand sanatizing wipes, baby face antibacterial wipes, aaaaaaand I think that is it. Oh nursing cover.

Thanks kiliki for my siggie!
February 13th, 2013, 10:38 AM
rlh27's Avatar Caleb's Mommy!
diapers, wipes, pacifier, changing pad, hooter hider, breast pads, and a change of clothes.
Due with #2 on July 10

February 13th, 2013, 10:50 AM
Blcooper32's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have two. The big bag that i leave in the van has lots of diapers,wipes,changes of clothes,butt paste,and a can of formula. The small purse that i carry has a small thing of wipes,1 diaper for each kid,a made bottle,passies out the wazoo lol, my wallet,and wic papers.

thank you bokkechick for my wonderful siggy

February 13th, 2013, 11:12 AM
BlueJayBaby's Avatar Veteran
Diapers, wipes, butt cream, a couple sleepers, receiving blanket, burp cloth, my wallet, lipbalm, baby mittens and hat, camera, soother, change pad, hair elastic.

Thanks *Kiliki* for my wonderful siggy
February 13th, 2013, 12:12 PM
Danielle226's Avatar First time mom to Nathan
Diapers, wipes, changing pad, extra sleeper, receiving blanket, burp cloth, diaper trash bags, mommy hook, udder cover.

February 13th, 2013, 03:33 PM
** Tay **'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Dipes, wipes, change of clothes, breast pads, a & d ointment, extra binky, burp rag, nursing cover, Burt's bees lip balm, lotion... Think that's all

And my wallet - it doubles as my purse

February 13th, 2013, 06:52 PM
taatie10's Avatar New Mommy & Pro Auntee
Tons of diapers, Wipes, changing pad, diaper trash bags, Desitin, 3 Bottles, Formula holder w/ formula for 6- 4oz bottles, extra outfit, burp rag, receiving blanket, extra binki's & leash, stuffed Eyore, Gripe Water, & immunization record.

Thank you *JMC1988* for the perfect siggy

My Ovulation Chart
February 14th, 2013, 07:21 AM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Sposies and wipes, a small planetwise wetbag with spare fluff, spare outfit, baby lotion, hand sanitizer, disposable changing pads, 3 organics lollipops to keep dd1 distracted when necessary, a Richard Scarry book (ditto), a trial size butt paste, a protein bar, bebe au lait cover, lipstick, wallet and cell phone.
February 14th, 2013, 10:22 AM
Diapers, wipes, changing pad, diaper trash bag, change of outfit, nursing cover, burp rag, sanitizer, boogie wipes, tissues, small first aid kit, chapstick, gum, my wallet, small mirror and comb.
MarlowesMum likes this.

{Our family blog}

February 14th, 2013, 11:26 AM
burnbot's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
diapers, wipes, changing pad, butt cream, changes of clothes, burp cloth, blanket, little tummies gas meds, binki, manual breast pump, rattle.

February 14th, 2013, 01:20 PM
MarlowesMum's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Cassie...you carry a first aid kit? Hee...SUCH a FTM.

But seriously, accidents only happen when you least expect them and are the most unprepared. And usually when your husband is in charge of the kid. It won't be his fault, but you'll hate him for at least 15 minutes anyway, or at least until you calm down enough to realize that your child only has a split lip and will not die.
February 14th, 2013, 01:37 PM
mlc52811's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
oh man... dipes, wipes, a change of clothes, several flat cloth diapers i use as all-purpose baby rags, a receiving blanket, a few headbands, lotion, notepad and pen, a couple lipsticks/balms, a paci, kleenex, nail clipper, ipod, her wristband from the hospital, extra breast pads for emergencies, travel sized CJ's butt butters and a changing pad.

wow. that looks like a lot, but my bag doesn't seem THAT full. I can always find the space to cram more in

February 14th, 2013, 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlowesMum View Post
Cassie...you carry a first aid kit? Hee...SUCH a FTM.

But seriously, accidents only happen when you least expect them and are the most unprepared. And usually when your husband is in charge of the kid. It won't be his fault, but you'll hate him for at least 15 minutes anyway, or at least until you calm down enough to realize that your child only has a split lip and will not die.
Yeah, you never know and I like to be prepared. It's seriously tiny, though, so doesn't take up much room. I'm sure I will freak out the first time she needs it. I felt bad enough the other day when I let her nails get too long and she scratched her face and it bled just a bit...

{Our family blog}

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search