just need to vent! (long!)

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The Lesha

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 13th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
sorry to be a debbie downer but i need to vent. for the last 6 years i have been having really bad leg and hip pain. it started when i had ali. through out my pregnancies it was hard on my body. after i had jill i thought it was doing better (5.5 years after it started!). then out of no where the last few weeks it is back and it is unbearable. i saw my dr they did blood work and and u/s. everything came back normal but one level was slightly elevated that showed inflimation. it was 23 the normal level is 20 but its not considered high unless its 30 or higher. so i call my dr back and said i wanted an mri and they are sending me to a neuro. im glad they are doing something but my appointment is not till march 5th! i am in so much pain! my body feels like it is giving out on me. nothing helps the pain at all. sometimes my joints give out on me and it is so painful. sorry just needed to vent a little. also i have been super bummed lately cause one of my co-workers who was my age died. they just got the autopsy results and he had a heart attack! he was 26! this has been really bothering me. i feel super depressed and like life is so short and i am spending it working 6 days a week at a job i HATE! i want to be a SAHM and i am so jealous of all you mommies who get to stay at home. i wish there was a way we could work it out but right now it is just not possible at all. i want to be home with my girls and get ali ready in the morning and spend the day with jill. i feel like why am i spending my time doing something i really hate? sorry this is so long. i just really needed to get that off of my chest!
February 14th, 2013, 06:39 AM
SuperMartianRobotMom6's Avatar Proud Mama & Happy Wife
Vent as much as you need!

February 14th, 2013, 12:09 PM
PaxtonsMom's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Aw babe I am so sorry this is still plaguing you. I kind of hope the MRI shows something you can start a course of treatment. Vent away!!! I work from home and even I'm jealous of SAHMs, too! I wish I could just spend 100% of my day focusing on Pax.

February 14th, 2013, 01:39 PM
Ali and Jillybeans mom :)
i just love being home with jill so much. i love getting ali ready and making her a healthy good breakfast. i just want to be home. i never see tim and it sucks. when i have a day off i get to see him for a few hrs. im just super bummed. it doesnt help how bummed i feel when i am in constant pain and nothing helps. i just hope i can get answers. maybe then i can get out of this funk!
February 15th, 2013, 01:48 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I am so sorry that you are having a rough time! That is very young for a heart attack, and very sad

Is going to the ER an option? Maybe they can do an MRI, although it wouldn't be guaranteed that that is the route they would go, so might be a waste of time. That sucks that it is so far away I hope you get answers from that!

I feel you on the SAHM, some days I want to be home, although I am lucky now that I like my job, I remember the days when I dreaded going to work and I didn't have kids at the time. I hope you have a better week this coming week!

February 18th, 2013, 05:44 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Im sorry you are having to deal with this and I hope that your MRI shows the reason its happening and you can begin a treatment and start to feel better. I too felt the same way about wanting to be a SAHM when STone was born (6 years ago) I was still working after Mason. It wasnt until the boys were 4 & 2 that I got to stay home with them. I was going to go back to work when Mason started school but ofcourse Miss Raini decided to join us, so here I am back at home, I wouldnt trade it for the world though. I hope that one day soon you can experience such a blessing.
sara121773 likes this.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search