Monday Moans and Groans

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rhill4455

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 05:19 AM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
I don't have too many this morning. Biggest complaint at the moment is the pile of laundry that needs to be folded. I feel like we are clothing an army around here and there are only 4 of us!

February 18th, 2013, 06:06 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
I have had the worst toothache ever for about a week now. Apparently I have a tooth infection thanks to pregnancy(no cavity or anything), and I need a root canal. Supposedly the antibiotics were going to take the pain away in about 48hrs, but it's been 5 days and it still hurts

However, I booked a cruise last night for all 5 of us, plus my mom and her boyfriend as our personal babysitters on it, for december! The tooth pain made me do it lol! I decided I've had a rough year so I needed a vacation!

February 18th, 2013, 08:10 AM
Veteran
I'm feeling down about having to go back to work in a couple of weeks. I really enjoy our time together. DD doesn't take a bottle and naps best on me, so I worry about how she'll fare. I vented to DH last night and he said he planned to start traveling for work once she starts daycare. Really brought my mood down.

I guess I should counter that with how thankful I am to have gotten a good daycare slot and to be returning to a family friendly workplace.
February 18th, 2013, 08:45 AM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
I just got my water bill and it's nearly double from before Norah! I don't think it can all be the cloth diapers, but holy cow!

Also we are on round three of getting sick since Norah was born. Can I not just get a freaking break here? It's always rainy or someone is sick when I need to be getting outside or together with friends to help me with this stupid PP anxiety.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

February 18th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Veteran
I have to go back to work tomorrow!! Really have enjoyed the time off and really not looking foward to it... and we have a daycare issue i'm still trying to figure out... Requested to go part time so my mom could watch her when she has off and not need daycare, but they denied my request..... so lots of groans today!!!!!
February 18th, 2013, 02:49 PM
Veteran
The check engine light came on in my vehicle today so hubby is currently trying to figure out the problem since I can't get to work otherwise. Christie's allergies are out of control for some reason and I'm so far behind on my bookkeeping that I don't know how I'll ever get caught up. On top of that my kitchen looks like a bomb went off
February 18th, 2013, 04:56 PM
Mega Super Mommy
DH just got notice that he is being moved from 1st shift to 3rd shift starting next week. So I'm stressing about childcare again. And my grandad is now on hospice at his house with my mom. Comfort measures only and it will only be a few more days.

February 18th, 2013, 05:18 PM
Ame C's Avatar Every breath is a gift.
So much stress!
February 18th, 2013, 08:55 PM
TammyLynn1993's Avatar I love you Isabella
Travel Stress. I have to get my daughter's suitcase all packed..my clothes for 2 weeks..and my SO is moving down to TX (we are going to be apart for 2 months..then I move down there..) so he has to pack ALL of his clothes..I have to get diaper bag ready..stroller..formula...etc .

*Thank you<3Kiliki for the siggy*

February 19th, 2013, 09:01 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Not a huge groan... but this 3 month growth spurt is wearing me out! LOL We are on day 5 of her being super sleepy, super grumpy, and super clingy! I'll be glad when it's passed. I swear she's gained a pound this week too!

February 19th, 2013, 10:32 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Quote:
Originally Posted by mollymalone View Post
Not a huge groan... but this 3 month growth spurt is wearing me out! LOL We are on day 5 of her being super sleepy, super grumpy, and super clingy! I'll be glad when it's passed. I swear she's gained a pound this week too!
I think victoria's lasted 5 days so hopefully your at the tail end of it!

It's not monday but my moan and groan is that I am stressing getting our tax retur back. We told our daughter that for her 10th birthday she could invite 2 friends to go with us to Mideval times. Her birthday is this weekend and I am hoping to get the return to help with buying the tickets!
mollymalone likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search