Pets?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By humnck

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 18th, 2013, 05:49 PM
The Lesha's Avatar Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
Do you have em?

Names?

Type?

What does LO think about them?

Any pics of them with LO?

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!
February 18th, 2013, 08:05 PM
BlessedMommyx's Avatar Stephanie
Yes! We have 3!

Nakita is our Dog.

Alley and Toto are our cats!

McKinley LOVES them. Her favorite is our 1 year old cat Toto. She and him are the best of friends. They play together. They lay together. He goes and ninjas at her (jumps in the air like he is going to attack but just pretends) It's the cutest thing to watch them! Toto is one wild boy so he is full of energy and McKinley is really loving that!

Heres a pic of them recently.

February 21st, 2013, 03:50 PM
acj0890's Avatar Veteran
My parents have several animals lol. Ethan loves them. . .well he likes trying to grab their fur lol.

Greta - She's our 13 year old sheltie. She is pretty skittish around other animals and small children so we don't let her get too close. So far she's never acted defensive though.

Nakota - He is my dad's 5 month old Alaskan malamute. He is really calm around Ethan, but of course never without supervision.

Lexi - She is the newest member of the family, a 12 week old half poodle, half lhasa apso. She looks just like a maltese to me though! She's super sweet, and likes to come up to Ethan quite a bit.

Toby - He's a 3 year old tabby cat. He is as hyper as can be, and only likes Ethan when he's not grabbing his tail or fur

Missy - She is our 6 year old cat. Not sure what kind. She never comes out though so its like she doesn't even exist. She pretty much hates people, and life lol.
February 28th, 2013, 09:32 PM
Do you have em? ..have them..ha... I live in a zoo.

Names? Casper, Fluff, Bob, Tinki, Chalkie, Sirius Black, Early Kyler, Skunkie, Ugee, Thomas and Gus... plus 6 nameless baby chicks.

Type? Casper & Fluff are dogs, Cas is a boxer mix and Fluff is a registered mutt (cocker/bichon) Bob & Tinki are cats. Chalkie is my rabbit, Sirius Black is a guinea pig, Early Kyler is a soft shell turtle (1 of 8 we raised), Skunkie, Ugee and Thomas are also turtles, of the hard shell kind. Gus is a bloody parrot fish, I have other fish but he's my fav. The chicks, we were just given.... I have problems saying no to cute things...

What does LO think about them?

Raini loves everyone. She loves Tinki the most cuz she will let her hold her and scrunch her ears and squish her face and just lay there lol She loves watching Fluff cuz he's a talker and she coos with him. She loves to feed Chalkie Bunny lettuce in the mornings. She hasnt really interacted with any of the others. However Bob does love to nap with her.

Any pics of them with LO?[/QUOTE]

Nappin with Bob

Feedin Chalkie

Playin with Tinki (both of them were in my lap)

Casper tends to watch over her...

March 4th, 2013, 12:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Do you have em? Yup

Names? Mocha Latte III (hehe)

Type? A chocolate lab

What does LO think about them? She LOVES her, follows her around, smacks her (trying to pet her), puts her nose up to Mocha's nose

Any pics of them with LO?

This was from yesterday

The Lesha likes this.

March 4th, 2013, 08:36 PM
That is adorable humnck!

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search