We pride ourselves on having the friendliest
and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment
for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers.
If you have any problems registering please drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!
1. In the cold weather (it's still cold here), do you dress baby in a warm full body suit (similar to a snow suit), a coat, wrap in blankets, or how do you keep baby warm when you go out places? I put her in a light coat, hat and blanket. but it is 50-60 degrees here.
2. What about baby's feet? Just socks? Something else?
Socks and robeez
Angela; Mom to S,K,R,J,E,C,N and L.
1. We have a carseat cover thats always on, but you can zip off the cover part which is nice when we go inside or something. Other then that a blanket on top usually to cover him and block wind. If hes wearing a short sleeve outfit then ill put his sweater on him but it hasn't been cold enough here for that. But if we go out not in his carseat like I hold him or in his stroller then he gets his sweater and blanket. If its really cold then I put him in his snow suit thing but it just hasn't been that cold here for it.
2.he always has socks on unless he pulls them off. But I just put them back on. Rarely if its toasty warm inside hell just wear a onesie but thats usually for a little while in the evening before a bath or something
1. In the cold weather (it's still cold here), do you dress baby in a warm full body suit (similar to a snow suit), a coat, wrap in blankets, or how do you keep baby warm when you go out places? I did have him in a full bodysuit pram until he outgrew them. Now he is in a fuzzy jacket with a hood and sometimes a hat too with a receiving blanket on his lap and then a bundle me thing overthe carseat
2. What about baby's feet? Just socks? Something else? Just socks. I tried these cute boots his nana bought him but he hated them lol. He usually kicks or pulls socks off too so i am putting them back on often. In the carseat i put the blanket over his feet tho
We have a carseat cover that we use and if we are using the convertible carseat we just use a jacket and blanket. Declan is a real hot box and hates to be bundled. But he is never outside for very long.