How's your appetite?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By KatherineD

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 27th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
Now that most of us are almost 4 months pp or so, how's your appetite?

A few weeks ago I was starving, wanted to eat everything in sight. Especially during night feedings. But now that she's STTN more often I find it hard to justify getting up to pump cause I want the extra sleep and as a result I'm not burning the extra calories and not as hungry.

In fact, I'm hardly hungry ever. I have to force myself to snack sometimes but only because I know it'll help maintain my supply. Ugh.

Anyone else?
February 27th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
I'm constantly hungry at work, and end up munching on junk off and on all day. I'm starving by dinner time. But not too snacky of an evening. I think my 2yo keeps me so busy during the evening I don't think to snack. We are not STTN yet.

February 27th, 2013, 10:07 AM
Veteran
I'm not nearly as hungry as I was but I've gotten so used to snacking that I'm having trouble breaking myself of the habit.
February 27th, 2013, 02:43 PM
anhoyle's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
i'm always hungry. I would eat all day long if i could. Healthy things of course. Noah only STTN on the weekends when he is up all day. During the week he naps longer during the days so he is awake more at night.

[/url

February 27th, 2013, 04:56 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
I'm STARVING all the time. Doesn't help that William is going through some sort of sleep regression, so we've started getting up every 2-3 hours again.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

February 27th, 2013, 05:00 PM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by KatherineD View Post
I'm STARVING all the time. Doesn't help that William is going through some sort of sleep regression, so we've started getting up every 2-3 hours again.
Cross out William and substitute the name Sean. I'm quitting Weight Watchers because I'm struggling with doing it as a nursing mom. I might restart after I'm done nursing if I still need to lose weight then.

February 27th, 2013, 05:16 PM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belita View Post
Cross out William and substitute the name Sean. I'm quitting Weight Watchers because I'm struggling with doing it as a nursing mom. I might restart after I'm done nursing if I still need to lose weight then.
I hear ya! But I'm on the we-can't-afford-to-eat-out-and-need-cheap-meals-diet. I'm about to cancel my WW membership.
Belita likes this.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

February 28th, 2013, 07:13 AM
Hopolka's Avatar Wife, Mom of 1, Expecting
I'm not doing WW but we're starting the sleep regression thing too-it SUCKS! I might have to stop my beachbody deal because not only am I exhausted from my 12 hr work shifts but exhausted from being up with her all night. The last thing on my mind is putting on my tennis shoes and jumping around for 40 minutes. :/
February 28th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
I'm in the same boat with my working out. He's done the sleep regression for 2 months now. First he wanted to be done with swaddling so we had that transition and now we have the normal 4 month sleep regression going on.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search