Mommy or Daddy

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 10:07 AM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Does your little one have a preference?

Logan is such a mama's boy! I swear, He stares and smiles at me all day long. He likes his daddy but just isn't as happy with him as he is with me. The girls were never this attatched to me!

February 28th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Belita's Avatar Platinum Supermommy
Sean is a mama's boy, too! He loves DH and is happy to see him, but even when DH is holding him he'll look at me and try to talk to me. I also think sometimes Sean pretends to be hungry just so DH will pass him off to me!

February 28th, 2013, 11:50 AM
KatherineD's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to KatherineD Send a message via Yahoo to KatherineD
Totally a mama's boy!! And he adores his big sisters as well. Daddy is ok, but if I'm around, he prefers me.

Thank you .h00dihoo.this. for my gorgeous siggy!!

February 28th, 2013, 11:53 AM
Veteran
Christie is the opposite, she LOVES her Daddy I'm for snuggles and food but Daddy is for smiles and games. She just grins and talks to him non-stop. He walks in the room and she just lights up.
February 28th, 2013, 11:54 AM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
I think my son might be her favorite person. I hold a special place as far as food goes and DH is a very acceptable alternative, but she lights up when Nick is around.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

February 28th, 2013, 12:28 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Cam seems to just love everyone. She smiles and coos for anyone. Akadia is a grandma's girl but I think she is starting to come around to liking me too.

February 28th, 2013, 12:42 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Up until this past weekend, Ellie would scream if her daddy had her, almost every time. I didn't feel comfortable going to the store or even taking a shower. DH would get soooo disappointed / frustrated! I tried to explain to him that she's with me 24/7 and it's to be expected, but it still hurt his feelings.

However, this weekend, we went on a road trip to visit family & she got passed around by so many people who were strangers to her. Ever since then, she decided that maybe daddy wasn't so bad after all! LOL

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search