Your Baby's Personality

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mollymalone

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 12:15 PM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
What personality traits are you seeing develop in your LO?

Ellie has a shy little grin, and will often turn her head or cover her eyes when she smiles at you... it's so sweet.

On the flip side, she has a very short fuse & gets ticked off easily! She rarely wakes up happy, and when she wants to eat, gosh darn it, she wants to eat NOW!!!! Her latest development is this little complaining noise she makes no matter where I put her. She's not crying, just giving her toys a good what-for! I hope she'll become more content the more independent she gets... I've seen it happen a lot when I worked in daycare.

February 28th, 2013, 12:20 PM
MomtoCarly&Sofia's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
He is such a happy little boy. He almost never cries! So smiley, giggly, and loveable! I really don't think I've ever seen a happier baby. Although he hates the carseat, that's the only time he screams.

February 28th, 2013, 12:25 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Francis is happy a little boy during the day. He will play alone for a little bit on his pay mat. Loves to smile. He likes things a certain way though, the bottle needs to be a certain temp or he won't eat it, he likes being held a certain way. Once 4 pm hits, he is a grumpy little thing. Cries most of the time till bed time. He gets overly tired and fights sleep. I think he will be a hyper (he never stops moving, I think he already wants to run lol) and little explorer, because ever since birth he loves to look around and see everything going on.

February 28th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Leanne78's Avatar Nov 2012 DDC Co-Host
Cambria is happy all the time. She rarely ever cries unless she's hungry or hurt (like from big sister whacking her on the head). I have to wake her up to take her to my mom's house before work and she always has a smile for me. I hope this happy go lucky personality extends into the teenage years! Akadia has been all drama since the day we brought her home from the hospital.

February 28th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Veteran
Christie has her daddies temper! She is all happy and smiles until she gets mad then look out but as soon as the problem is fixed she is back to smiles. If her diaper is even slightly damp she has a fit but as soon as you acknowledge it and bring her to get changed she is happy again.

Strong willed but happy would be how I would summarize her personality so far.
February 28th, 2013, 02:43 PM
Veteran
Madiysn is a happy girl and very inquisitive. She's been following people with her eyes and turning her head to look at people since very soon after she was born... She needs to be held a certain way, this has been ongoing since birth-lol-she would fuss when held lying down, always liked to be up high so she could see everything... She loves people and is the happiest when someone is talking to her.... She gets very fussy when she's tired and fights sleep(although she's always been a great sleeper once she's out)... she's very happy when she first wakes up though! as long as it's on her own and she's not woken up by someone I always get tons of smiles....
March 1st, 2013, 07:18 AM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Norah is my happiest baby. She now has very distinct noises so I can tell if she's hurting or just saying, "Hey, I'm going to need you to come get me, feed me, change me, etc." So she rarely just cries now. She's so happy when she wakes up, although my older two also were happy wakers. She's patient and tolerant in ways that none of my other kids ever were. She's very curious and loves music.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

March 1st, 2013, 09:56 AM
mollymalone's Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leanne78 View Post
Cambria is happy all the time. She rarely ever cries unless she's hungry or hurt (like from big sister whacking her on the head). I have to wake her up to take her to my mom's house before work and she always has a smile for me. I hope this happy go lucky personality extends into the teenage years! Akadia has been all drama since the day we brought her home from the hospital.
I think it's safe to say from her pictures that Cambria is the happiest baby I've ever seen! She always looks like she is just having a blast, and that life couldn't be any better!
Leanne78 likes this.

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search