Teething already?

Welcome to the JustMommies Message Boards.

We pride ourselves on having the friendliest and most welcoming forums for moms and moms to be! Please take a moment and register for free so you can be a part of our growing community of mothers. If you have any problems registering please drop an email to boards@justmommies.com.

Our community is moderated by our moderation team so you won't see spam or offensive messages posted on our forums. Each of our message boards is hosted by JustMommies hosts, whose names are listed at the top each board. We hope you find our message boards friendly, helpful, and fun to be on!

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rhill4455

Reply Post New Topic
  Subscribe To 2012 Playroom LinkBack Topic Tools Search this Topic Display Modes
February 28th, 2013, 03:48 PM
Veteran
So everything i give M goes straight to her mouth .... All of her toys go directly to her mouth, and she's been really gnawing on her hands.... She even puts her entire fist in there and gags herself! I'm thinking she's teething, altough I don't feel any bumps on her gums yet.....
February 28th, 2013, 08:04 PM
melaniek85's Avatar Frankie and Ronin's mommy
Frankie is doing the exact same thing. Whatever he can his hands on goes in his mouth, always chewing on hands, gags himself also and drools like crazy. I also thought teething but I don't see anything that looks like teeth trying to come in. So, I thought maybe it was normal baby behavior but I don't know.
March 1st, 2013, 05:20 AM
rhill4455's Avatar Mom to 3 girls and a boy!
Send a message via AIM to rhill4455 Send a message via Yahoo to rhill4455
Tori has been the same way for a while now. It took a couple weeks between when the drool and hand chewing started and when I could see the sucker under her gums. A few days ago the bottom front tooth on the left finally came into view under her gums. Still no sign of the one on the right. I figure she will be following in her brothers foot steps and will get her first tooth around the 5 month mark. With my other kids I could always see it under the gums before I could feel it or before it started to swell. Once I could feel it they usually poped through shortly after.
SarahxSyanide likes this.

March 1st, 2013, 08:24 AM
Glycerin19's Avatar Mindful Mama
Norah is constantly chewing on her hands and drooling. I can see the outlines of her teeth in her gums. It's so strange, but my mom said I had the exact same thing.

Mom to Norah (12/5/2012), Stella (5), Elly (7), and Nick (12)

March 1st, 2013, 10:17 AM
Derby Girl's Avatar Veteran
Abby's the same. At her 4 month check up the other day we asked her Dr and she said normally not until 6 months. She ran her finger along her bottom gums any ways and said he gums were thick so maybe she is teething. I don't know what thick gums have to do with teething. My DS had his break all the way through by 5 months old.
March 2nd, 2013, 05:03 PM
*Izzy's*Mommy*'s Avatar Mega Super Mommy
Kai is teething bad too! I can see the two bottom middle teeth and I can feel them under his gums. It only started to get bad yesterday. I wonder how long it will be before they pop through. My daughter's 1st tooth didn't erupt until just a few days before she turned 8 months old.

March 2nd, 2013, 07:37 PM
SarahxSyanide's Avatar Super Mommy
Genevieve started a few days ago. She has red pumps all over her face and she's chewing on her fingers like crazy. Drooling as well. Her bottom front left tooth is popping through. I can see a tiny white dot, and I can feel it. Does that mean it will come through soon if I can feel it and see it?
~Genevieve Violet Born October 31st at 10:42pm 10lbs 1oz 22inches.~
Breastfeeding for 5 months!
]

Topic Tools Search this Topic
Search this Topic:

Advanced Search